Jump to content

Candy Apple

Inactive Users
  • Posts

    9
  • Joined

Contact Methods

  • Twitter
    billiejoesaying

Profile Information

  • Gender
    Female
  • Location
    Far Far East
  • Favorite series 1 episode
    The Great Game
  • Favourite Series 2 Episode
    The Hounds Of Baskerville

Candy Apple's Achievements

Trainee Detective Constable

Trainee Detective Constable (1/8)

2

Reputation

  1. wow, you're really youthful!
  2. The Avengers! Yes! I had the feeling that I missed something. Well, and Thor
  3. coocking show
  4. anyway some of my friends watched live stream on the internet in the day of premiere, and next day on TV with Russian translation. that's funny 'cause they didn't get anything at first watching
  5. well, russian channel The First shows Sherlock on the next day after premiere thanks million dollar idea
  6. Third Star Breakfast on Pluto Hawking Kung Fu Panda War Horse Toy Story Hobbit
  7. Supernatural Doctor Who How I Met Your Mother The Big Bang Theory Torchwood Misfits Castle Scrubs
  8. Green Day The City Drive Kut U Up Rise Against Blink-182 30 Seconds To Mars Vanilla Sky
  9. 10th kingdom 10th kingdom or supernatural
  10. i definitely love this place
  11. Well, if i get it right, i have to start a new post here introducing myself I'm kind of Anderson on international forums, so I want to apologize in advance for possible terrible English and other nonsense. My name is Svetlana, and I'm from Russia. from the eastern part of it. I'm 18. I'm the one who waited for 2nd season for one year and is waiting for 3d season now. I've been a fan of Sherlock since I was ... ugh... 10 or 11. My mom gave me collection of short stories of Sherlock Holmes and said that i should like it. After 7 years I made my mom watch Sherlock BBC and said just the same thing. And we both were right There are only 3 thing that i'm fangirling over: Green Day, Sherlock and Destiel. Well, i have a lot of other addiction, but these three are my fav. I don't even know how to end this... I just hope that i didn't make an impression idiot
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of UseWe have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.Privacy PolicyGuidelines.