Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Should you need proof, here you are:

 

Posted Image

 

With that out of the way, I'll simply say that I've only recently found the series, but really enjoy it more than anything I've seen on television.

The acting, production, plot, villains...everything is top notch.

 

Thanks for creating a place where we can all revel in it again and again.

Posted

Congratulations, Alfie! We all strive to be high-functioning -- you have succeeded. And welcome to Sherlock Forum! :welcome:

 

Yeah, we kinda like the show too. Glad you found us, and hope you have fun here!

 

Oh -- if there's actually such a quiz, could you post a link to it? Thanks!

Posted

Welcome Alfie! Always glad to meet someone as hung up on Sherlock as the rest of us. Hope you come and share your high functioning often.

Posted

Thanks for the warm welcome.

 

There IS a test like that actually. Allow me.

 

http://simonesmith.hubpages.com/hub/The-Sociopath-Test

 

While it's only 10 questions with a few glaringly obvious choices, some of the questions are worded to trip up those with romantic notions about ASPD.

 

I've entered into a few conversations and read even more. I like this place.

Posted

Thanks, Alfie! Interesting article (with a really nice photo of Benedict Cumberbatch and a brief video of Sherlock correcting Anderson's terminology), On the quiz (can't really call it a test, since it's just for fun), hubby (whose favorite character is Sherlock) came out a high-functioning sociopath, while I (the John Watson fan) turn out to be boringly normal. We were both trying to be as honest as possible, given some pretty weird choices to choose from, so I'd say it's not too far off -- but then again, apparently almost two thirds of the people who reported their results were in Sherlock's category!

Posted

Welcome Alfie Ol' Chap!

 

I like the user name, it makes us all sound somewhat Victorian when we mention you!

 

I'm glad you like it here, it's what we aim for! :)

  • Like 1
Posted

Welcome Alfie Ol' Chap! I like the user name, it makes us all sound somewhat Victorian when we mention you!

What?!? :huh: Y'mean you folks don't still talk like that? :o

  • Like 1
Posted

Welcome, Alfie! Thanks for the link to the quiz...to my utter non-amazement, I'm not a sociopath :)

 

Enjoy the great discussions with the rest of us Sherlock (and Watson!) obsessives.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 11 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of UseWe have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.Privacy PolicyGuidelines.