-
Posts
102 -
Joined
Everything posted by mangopony
-
....But turns out if I use Google Chrome instead of Internet Explorer it works just fine! Oh well then! Thanks for your advice guys :-) x
-
Found this on YouTube and it made me smile so I thought I'd share it with you lovely people!
- 1,262 replies
-
- Episode Discussion
- Series 3
-
(and 1 more)
Tagged with:
-
Och, this is starting to get annoying! I've updated Java and I've made sure that javascript is enabled as Undead Medic suggested but I still can't get links to work. I can do it at work though strangely... Must be something in the settings of my home computer. Boo!
-
Thank you Ruthy!
-
Oooh! That WOULD be cool! Didn't realise this was up for an Oscar. Aww, how beautiful a moment would it be for Benedict to award and Oscar to Martin?? I wish I didn't have to work on Monday so I could stay up to watch the whole thing :-(
-
About Modern Day Sherlock, Were You Convinced?
mangopony replied to Undead Medic's topic in BBC Sherlock General Discussion.
No I don't want a cure!! -
Quite excited today to read that we will definitely get our Cumberfill of Benedict at the Oscars as he is listed as one of the presenters. I wonder what category he will be presenting and with whom.... http://www.radiotimes.com/news/2014-02-25/benedict-cumberbatch-brad-pitt-and-emma-watson-among-this-years-oscars-presenters P.S. I also love how his name is first in the headline - ahead of Brad Pitt!!!
-
Ah, Java could be the answer. Thanks Undead. I shall try to sort that. Thanks guys!
-
Has anyone seen/heard of this? I came across it on Tumblr (where I spend a lot of my time these days watching gifs that people have made up of Benedict Cumberbatch...what has my life become???) From what I can gather it can't be downloaded or watched online - only "rented" for a 24 hour period for $7. I can't get links to work but it is on vimeo.com and there is a page for it on IMDB too. Does anyone know anything about this? Will it be on DVD one day or available to download and keep??
-
Thanks Caya, I tried this and when the box comes up to put my URL in I pasted it in, clicked OK and then.....nothing happens. As in nothing at all. I'm just left with the box open. It's like the whole thing freezes. I can't cancel it and when I click on the X at the top right to close the link box I get the message "Some of the options have been changed. Are you sure you want to close the dialogue box?" Then, when I click "OK" - nothing happens again. Much oddness...
-
Benedict Cumberbatch in "August: Osage County"
mangopony replied to Carol the Dabbler's topic in Cast & Crew
Not good at spoiler boxes, so I'll just say.....I don't know. Not far, because of her PJs! Yes, that's what I thought... A friend of mine went to see it and thinks -
I can't ever get links to copy over into my posts. When I use the link icon in the taskbar at the top of the text box nothing happens. What am I doing wrong? Lisa
-
Benedict Cumberbatch in Stuart A LIfe Backwards
mangopony replied to Carol the Dabbler's topic in Cast & Crew
I've got BC's entire back-catalogue on order from LoveFilm to get me through the next few months (got about 6 months worth so far!) and can't wait til this one comes! Got The Last Enemy just now. That's really good. Max Beesley and Robert Carlyle also star. I'd recommend it (although I've still got the last episode to watch). -
About Modern Day Sherlock, Were You Convinced?
mangopony replied to Undead Medic's topic in BBC Sherlock General Discussion.
I voted "yes" but then remembered how I was first introduced to it.... I'm a teacher and a pupil did a presentation on it in class and I remember being intrigued but I worried it might be too cheesy and lose the charm of the stories. Then I watched Elementary and lost faith in the idea of a modern Sherlock (sorry, I know some people like it but it did nowt for me!) Then, one day by chance I saw Sherlock series 1 was repeated on digital channel Alibi so I set it to series link thinking I'd give it a whirl. If for no other reason to prove myself "right" that modern Sherlock was preposterous. O. M. G!!!! I was rather wrong about that.... I didn't know it was only 3 episodes and I actually cried at the end of TGG when I realised there were no more episodes set to record! (Loser!) And now, as everyone else here is - I'm addicted. As in actually addicted. Seriously. I need help... -
Yes, thanks Vark.I think we all expected the mini episode to be in there. Perhaps we should petition Moftiss to release a special series of DVDs/blu-rays with just the Christmas episode and a all the outtakes and deleted scenes from the 1st 3 series! I love outtakes etc on the special features!
-
Question. There's now a box set of all three series ( I believe it may be called 'The Collection'). I read somewhere that it had "added extras". Does anyone know if they are different from the extras on the individual series box sets?
-
Sherlock LEGO news
mangopony replied to Carol the Dabbler's topic in BBC Sherlock General Discussion.
I'm so excited at the prospect of this! I love Lego! Also very pleased to see they have changed Sherlock's outfit to include the purple shirt!!! -
OK, I know I'm totally cheating but I am RUBBISH at this!! www.sherlockology.com have a 2014 Calendar to download but to get it you need to solve the anagrams. I am so totally hopeless with these! Anyone know the answer to this month's? I got last month's easily enough because it was 2 words but this month's is practically a sentence! My poor, ordinary brain
-
Did anyone see the news about the Q&A the cast did at Apple? Apparently there was a deleted scene from the stag do of John and Sherlock ending up in a gay bar. Wish outtakes and deleted scenes were on the DVDs :-( http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/tv/news/sherlock-stars-reveal-gay-club-scene-was-cut-from-series-three-9109602.html
- 1,334 replies
-
- Episode Discussion
- Poll
-
(and 1 more)
Tagged with:
.jpg.e24dbe8a0c548ab9e378bc396ae750de.jpg)