-
Posts
102 -
Joined
Everything posted by mangopony
-
Benedict Cumberbatch in ‘Little Favour’
mangopony replied to Carol the Dabbler's topic in Cast & Crew
I just downloaded this - can't believe it was only £1.99!! Can't wait to watch it. Bit of blood and gore never put me off anything! Plus, having been on a bit of a Benedict gorge lately, it'll be interesting to see him in this sort of role (a million miles away from Lil Charles in August: Osage County!) -
Just back from seeing this in the cinema. Be warned people, this film is not for the faint hearted! Benedict however is once again superb, but not in it nearly enough. His Louisiana accent (so far as I can tell being Scottish) is really good. He sounded no less Louisianian than any of the rest of the cast.
-
Birdland (Royal Court Theatre) starring Andrew Scott
mangopony replied to CarrieHarayel's topic in Cast & Crew
Sometimes I hate living in Scotland I'd like to see this but it's so far to go. Hope you enjoy it -
Earendil I love you!!
-
Benedict Cumberbatch in "August: Osage County"
mangopony replied to Carol the Dabbler's topic in Cast & Crew
That was my only complaint too Slithytove. It was really interesting to see Benedict play a role like this - he did it so well! Can I ask people who have seen it what they thought of the ending? (Using spoiler boxes obviously!!) Really hope my spoiler box works.... -
I love gag reels and all that. I think they'd be great on this too. Perhaps we should start a campaign to get Moftiss to release a separate DVD/Blu-Ray set of these!
-
Guys, sorry I have repeated posts here because I'm using my phone and it plays up and freezes and doesn't always update. Thank you Karie for your reply. I have seen it now, AFTER I posted again! (Stupid phone internet!!!)
-
Last night's little special after the episode was 'The Women of Sherlock'. Which featured interviews and scenes with Mary, Molly, Mrs. Hudson and Irene. Aww, I'd love to see that! Molly and Mrs Hudson are fabby! Are these specials available online anywhere does anyone know?
-
Aww cool. I wonder if they'll be available online anywhere. I love Molly and Mrs Hudson!
-
Ooh, what are you guys in the US getting??
-
Benedict Cumberbatch in "August: Osage County"
mangopony replied to Carol the Dabbler's topic in Cast & Crew
Meryl Streep was brilliant in it. I'll confess Benedict was my sole purpose but he's (sadly) not in it all that much. Streep's performance was mesmerizing though so my attention was more than captivated in the scenes Ben wasn't in. Julia Roberts is also superb. -
Not sure where to past this but www.qwertee.com do a 24 hour special deal. Today's are Sherlock t-shirts. Thought people would interested :-)
-
Benedict Cumberbatch in "August: Osage County"
mangopony replied to Carol the Dabbler's topic in Cast & Crew
Went to see this today. It's really good! Meryl Streep is fantastic, as is Julia Roberts. Oscar buzz is well deserved. More importantly, Benedict is wonderful in it. His character (Little Charles) is sweet, naive and adorable, and played beautifully. I highly recommend it. -
Benedict Cumberbatch in "August: Osage County"
mangopony replied to Carol the Dabbler's topic in Cast & Crew
I want to see them both too but my boyfriend is sadly less supportive of my love for Benedict so I'll probably be going on my lonesome. Not sure which one to see first though... I too have heard 12 Years a Slave is quite a disturbing watch - maybe not one to sit through alone! -
Benedict Cumberbatch to play angel in BBC Radio 4's "Neverwhere"
mangopony replied to Undead Medic's topic in Cast & Crew
Ooh, thank you again Earendil! :-) You are a legend! I shall be downloading Neverwhere this evening!- 23 replies
-
- Benedict Cumberbatch
- Neil Gaiman
-
(and 4 more)
Tagged with:
-
Did anyone see this tonight? Thought it was obvious from the screams from the crowd any time Sherlock was on the VT that he would. His acceptance was funny too (why has he never been cast in a proper comedy role?? His timing is excellent!) Well done Benny boy! X
-
Haha! Should have read all posts to the end before putting my last comment up!
-
Oh yes, this one was brilliant Another nice little wink for the fans, I guess... So, here's another one I really liked From the flier inside the blu-rays for the BBC store they HAVE put it on a T-shirt!!
-
Awww, I hadn't thought about that Speedy's! I was hoping that'd be on it too :-(
-
Having watched the special features I think they're great! Really enjoyed the one called Shooting Sherlock and The Fall was also really entertaining. I just love listening to Gatiss and Moffat talking about the show because they clearly love it so much!
-
Ahhh!!!!I'm just home and they've arrived!!! Not fussy about the commentaries but just about to watch the special features. Happy girl!!
-
My blurays were dispatched yesterday so I'm hoping they arrive tomorrow. It's like waiting for Christmas!!!
-
Benedict Cumberbatch to play angel in BBC Radio 4's "Neverwhere"
mangopony replied to Undead Medic's topic in Cast & Crew
Awwwwwww! I always come to these things too late! Just clicked on the link to the BBC page to discover the episodes are " Not currently available" - boo!!!- 23 replies
-
- Benedict Cumberbatch
- Neil Gaiman
-
(and 4 more)
Tagged with:
-
Benedict Cumberbatch in "August: Osage County"
mangopony replied to Carol the Dabbler's topic in Cast & Crew
Oh man! I want to see this so badly now and it doesn't come out in the UK til Friday! That clip with the singing - so sweet I almost cried! He's got a lovely voice
.jpg.e24dbe8a0c548ab9e378bc396ae750de.jpg)