Jump to content

Kosaka

Detectives
  • Posts

    8
  • Joined

  • Last visited

About Kosaka

Contact Methods

  • MSN
    leafcloud@live.com

Profile Information

  • Gender
    Female
  • Location
    Jackson, Michigan
  • Interests
    Sherlock, Doctor Who, House M.D., Harry Potter, Anime/Manga,
  • Favorite series 1 episode
    The Great Game
  • Favourite Series 2 Episode
    A Scandal In Belgravia

Kosaka's Achievements

Trainee Detective Constable

Trainee Detective Constable (1/8)

2

Reputation

  1. Yeah, I'm hoping for a punch I was disapointed when all Watson did was faint in the original, and I hope thats not what happens.
  2. While the acting was good, and I loved the scene after Sherlock sees the Hound. Hound of the Baskervilles was already one of my least favorite ACD stories as it is, and the story just isn't as good as the other episodes.
  3. Can't express how much I loved Moriarty/ Andrew Scott in this episode. And all the emotion on the roof top. I'm more interested in finding out how John reacts, than how he survived, though I want to know that to.
  4. I had read a few of the books before watching Sherlock, so when I watched Study In Pink I loved how they kept mostly to the original plot, yet made it completely their own. And while not many people would've been able to pull off making Sherlock Holmes in modern day, Steven Moffat did it brilliantly. It had a blance of humor, drama, action, and suspense that is just perfect, especially for a seires start and I couldn't stop watching after 10 minutes in.
  5. One of my favorite episodes. All the little referances to the canon stories were awesome. And the pool scene, just briliant, not to mention Andrew Scott's amazing portrayal of Moriarty!
  6. My number one thing is my phone. Always making sure I have it on me, don't want people looking through it. I also can't stand not having a hairtie on my wrist most of the time.
  7. Mines kosaka-the-ferret.tumblr.com mostly just Sherlock and Doctor Who, with a mix of other things though relatively clean
  8. Sherlock (Canon and BBC) Moriarty (BBC version) The Doctor (Doctor Who, mostly 10) Q (Star Trek) Sirius Black (Harry Potter) Spock (Star Trek) River Song (Doctor Who)
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of UseWe have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.Privacy PolicyGuidelines.