clavery111
Detectives-
Posts
255 -
Joined
About clavery111

Profile Information
-
Gender
Female
-
Location
Wash DC
-
Interests
No, I am not Michelle
-
Favorite series 1 episode
A Study In Pink
-
Favourite Series 2 Episode
A Scandal In Belgravia
-
Favourite Series 3 Episode
The Sign of Three
clavery111's Achievements
Detective Superintendent (6/8)
286
Reputation
-
Episode 4.0: The Abominable Bride (alias The Special)
clavery111 replied to Undead Medic's topic in Special and Series 4
I would think that once those CDs drop into the real world, the tracks will be available free on the internet? I don't know how these things work either. You'd think BBC Sherlock was making enough money to pay BC and MF et al enough money to do another season, to get it locked in and scheduled but... like I said, I have no idea how it works -
Episode 4.0: The Abominable Bride (alias The Special)
clavery111 replied to Undead Medic's topic in Special and Series 4
If I run across that tweet or info from Arnold and/or Price I'll post it here too -
Episode 4.0: The Abominable Bride (alias The Special)
clavery111 replied to Undead Medic's topic in Special and Series 4
I'm pretty sure I saw tweets from "the music guys" that the music from TAB would be on the S4 album. -
Episode 4.0: The Abominable Bride (alias The Special)
clavery111 replied to Undead Medic's topic in Special and Series 4
I'm thrilled with their Emmy win! But wish the costumer had gotten an Emmy as well. The costumes were just superb!!! Am waiting with bated breath for S4 -
Moffat's "we've missed it" statement...
clavery111 replied to sfmpco's topic in BBC Sherlock General Discussion.
Bondlock? -
Moffat's "we've missed it" statement...
clavery111 replied to sfmpco's topic in BBC Sherlock General Discussion.
<<<<<...reminding you of the Batman in the moonlight scene from The Gay Pilot episode.....>>>>> -
Moffat's "we've missed it" statement...
clavery111 replied to sfmpco's topic in BBC Sherlock General Discussion.
...another adolescent male fantasy brought to fruition based on childish hero worship/super hero paradigms but who's complaining? -
Moffat's "we've missed it" statement...
clavery111 replied to sfmpco's topic in BBC Sherlock General Discussion.
I still see it as Mofftiss choosing vigilante role for Sherlock Holmes, rather than celebrating his reason, logic, brain power etc. In other words, his smarts are not his super-power. Mistake IMHO. And puts the role in the comic book/superhero Marvel category. Shame. -
Moffat's "we've missed it" statement...
clavery111 replied to sfmpco's topic in BBC Sherlock General Discussion.
and I just have to say this (sorry, I know it is one more time....) BBC Sherlock is a murderer now. An in cold-blood, taking law into his own hands, judge and jury way, murderer - and he did it in front of a LOT of other people (unlike John who murdered secretly and murdered someone who was himself a murderer). I find this seriously troubling .... -
Moffat's "we've missed it" statement...
clavery111 replied to sfmpco's topic in BBC Sherlock General Discussion.
...only for those who know how to read them..... -
Moffat's "we've missed it" statement...
clavery111 replied to sfmpco's topic in BBC Sherlock General Discussion.
"blindingly obvious" ... what is it???? ACK!? #1. Sherlock is a murderer. How is he going to get off? #2. What did Mycroft do to "the other one"? #3. Mary is ex-CIA who has lots of enemies #4. Moriarity is back? or his evil twin at least..... -
Moffat's "we've missed it" statement...
clavery111 replied to sfmpco's topic in BBC Sherlock General Discussion.
hmmm.... did they not say at the SDCC that they had to return for a 26 page bit of dialog/action involving MF, BC and Gatiss? I guess that 's what put me on the scent of Gatiss choosing to increase Mycroft's profile in S4.... I could see 26 page scene w/ MF and BC and/or AA but Mycroft? - not so much. -
Moffat's "we've missed it" statement...
clavery111 replied to sfmpco's topic in BBC Sherlock General Discussion.
My money is that S4 and possibly S5 will involve a whole lot more of Mycroft.....his importance, his screen time, his being in the plots. I base this only on the fact that Gatiss writes/acts/produces the show --- and seems to relish being in a mega-hit. Who's gonna argue with him? -
http://www.radiotimes.com/news/2016-09-13/mark-gatiss-says-weve-missed-blindingly-obvious-clues-about-sherlocks-future Mark Gatiss says we've missed "blindingly obvious" clues as to what is going to happen next. This just drives me kerazy! WHAT? What have we missed? What is it that is so clear-cut? Ack! What do you think he means?
.jpg.e24dbe8a0c548ab9e378bc396ae750de.jpg)