Jump to content

clavery111

Detectives
  • Posts

    255
  • Joined

Everything posted by clavery111

  1. I would think that once those CDs drop into the real world, the tracks will be available free on the internet? I don't know how these things work either. You'd think BBC Sherlock was making enough money to pay BC and MF et al enough money to do another season, to get it locked in and scheduled but... like I said, I have no idea how it works
  2. If I run across that tweet or info from Arnold and/or Price I'll post it here too
  3. I'm pretty sure I saw tweets from "the music guys" that the music from TAB would be on the S4 album.
  4. Uh oh.... so I am the only one here who HAS been rewatching the entire series??? gulp....
  5. I'm thrilled with their Emmy win! But wish the costumer had gotten an Emmy as well. The costumes were just superb!!! Am waiting with bated breath for S4
  6. <<<<<...reminding you of the Batman in the moonlight scene from The Gay Pilot episode.....>>>>>
  7. ...another adolescent male fantasy brought to fruition based on childish hero worship/super hero paradigms but who's complaining?
  8. I still see it as Mofftiss choosing vigilante role for Sherlock Holmes, rather than celebrating his reason, logic, brain power etc. In other words, his smarts are not his super-power. Mistake IMHO. And puts the role in the comic book/superhero Marvel category. Shame.
  9. and I just have to say this (sorry, I know it is one more time....) BBC Sherlock is a murderer now. An in cold-blood, taking law into his own hands, judge and jury way, murderer - and he did it in front of a LOT of other people (unlike John who murdered secretly and murdered someone who was himself a murderer). I find this seriously troubling ....
  10. ...only for those who know how to read them.....
  11. "blindingly obvious" ... what is it???? ACK!? #1. Sherlock is a murderer. How is he going to get off? #2. What did Mycroft do to "the other one"? #3. Mary is ex-CIA who has lots of enemies #4. Moriarity is back? or his evil twin at least.....
  12. hmmm.... did they not say at the SDCC that they had to return for a 26 page bit of dialog/action involving MF, BC and Gatiss? I guess that 's what put me on the scent of Gatiss choosing to increase Mycroft's profile in S4.... I could see 26 page scene w/ MF and BC and/or AA but Mycroft? - not so much.
  13. My money is that S4 and possibly S5 will involve a whole lot more of Mycroft.....his importance, his screen time, his being in the plots. I base this only on the fact that Gatiss writes/acts/produces the show --- and seems to relish being in a mega-hit. Who's gonna argue with him?
  14. http://www.radiotimes.com/news/2016-09-13/mark-gatiss-says-weve-missed-blindingly-obvious-clues-about-sherlocks-future Mark Gatiss says we've missed "blindingly obvious" clues as to what is going to happen next. This just drives me kerazy! WHAT? What have we missed? What is it that is so clear-cut? Ack! What do you think he means?
  15. I made myself watch Epi 1, but now will be satisfied w/ the Tumblr gifs of Martin for the rest of the show - just due to all the gratuitous sex/violence going on. Yeesh.
  16. I agree, Boton. I think MF made a conscious decision to springboard offa Sherlock into leading man territory.. and it's taken him this long to get to StartUp. Hence the muscles, the hair, etc lately. I can't help but think of Una Stubbs' comment on TEH commentary: she says that MF kept saying to them (when choosing a mustache style) "but I'm a sex symbol !"
  17. It's just wrong seeing MF do those things with another woman... JAWN, what are you doing??? Ack. I can't erase it from my eyes
  18. Mrs. H will put Mycroft to rights... the reptile!
  19. But you are clever, Arcadia. We were relying on that. ; )
  20. ... a watery grave for Mary and the baby maybe.... ?
  21. I did see a setlock 4 photo w/ John in his familiar S1E1 black checkered shirt, and another one where he had on his greenish plaid one from S2 and S3. But wearing a polo shirt and/or a dress shirt that is not tucked in? Is that our John Watson? I don't mind but I really DO want them to supply a great explanation for the changes, thassall.
  22. The Swoop, the baby, the baby-carrier attched to the front of him, this new plaid shirt, the royal blue polo shirt, etc. And what is with the untucked nature of this new shirt in the promo photo anyway? Way too casual for an Army doctor, IMHO. It disturbs me as being jarringly un-Watson like. ; )
  23. There'd better be a very good explanation for The Swoop! (I bet it's this: My wife made me do it. That explains John's new wardrobe as well)
  24. Remember the first promo photo though? Sherlock w/ the blood hound... he looked pretty darn haggard in that one too. I"m sticking w/ the baby at home theory for now. Here it is:
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of UseWe have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.Privacy PolicyGuidelines.