Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

so we know the bands we're all into, but whats your summer music?

could be something that helps you chill or something that reminds you of good Summers.

this is just me being posting a question bug thats been bothering me, so ignore at will :D

Posted

There's only 1 band I tend to listen to more in Summer than any other time of year and that's Iris. Probably because I associate them with Infest at Bradford (where I saw them live), which is in August.

Posted

Elvis Presley - Crazy Little Thing Called Love

Elvis Presley - Blue Suede Shoes

 

Elvis is awesome. He makes my summer worthwhile.

Posted

I'm not sure I have "summer music" per se. Though listening to Bob Marley reminds me of those three weeks and one day of Uni exams (and associated panic preparation) in June... Does that count?

  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

Oh Taylor Swift. I can't listen to her except in July. Don't know why. So yes, I have summer music!!!

  • 9 months later...
Posted

In hot weather, I like listening to gypsy jazz. Mostly Django Reinhardt. It makes me think of Paris and Brussels in summertime. And the European countryside.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 29 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of UseWe have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.Privacy PolicyGuidelines.