Hey I´m Bin

BinWitted

I am a huge Sherlock fan it has been my hyperfixation for the last few years and my favorite thing is just in general books tv shows you name it I'm especially attached to the Benedict Cumberbatch version because he is a hyperfixation of mine. I am diagnosed with autism and the character of Sherlock has helped me find a lot of comfort in it.

Hi Bin and welcome to the forum! :wave:

We had another forum member who was on the spectrum, so apparently Benedict Cumberbatch‘s portrayal of the char resonates with folks. :thumbsup:

Hi, Bin!   :welcome:   Welcome to Sherlock Forum!

We're all kinda fixated here.  I'm in the minority, because my main fixation is John Watson, but I do love the way he and Sherlock interact, especially in the first couple of seasons.

Some forums will scold you for posting on old threads, but we love to hear new people's take on things.  So please feel free to post on any existing thread -- or to create new threads.  In other words, make yourself at home!

• Like 1