Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

 

 

Sent from my SGH-I717D using Tapatalk 2

 

Hello fellow Sherlockians. Im not sure what to put on here, so im gonna wing it and risk sounding like Anderson.

 

Im 26, and reside in a small town in Northern Alberta, Canada. I have never been part of a fandom... Ever. I haven't watched Dr. Who or Supernatural. Sherlock just happened catch my eye on Netflix one day and I was hooked.

 

I am currently building a cosplay suit, complete with over coat, custom suit and purple shirt of sex. I plan on completing it before Halloween. My second goal is going to comic cons in Alberta. Calgary and Edmonton next year. Calgary is currently under water right now, and three lives have been lost during the flooding.

 

Anyway, I would love to find other Albertans Sherlockians.

 

Bye for now, thanks.

 

A.W

Autumn Winters <-- pen name.

Posted

Hello, A. W. -- welcome to Sherlock Forum!   :welcome:

 

Of the active members who have disclosed their location, I can think of only a handful of Canadians.  However, there are lots of folks who haven't told us where they are, and lots and lots of people who frequent the forum but rarely post anything.  Maybe your request will inspire some of them.

 

Even if not, though, this forum is a virtual community of Sherlock fans all over the world.  We hope you will enjoy "chatting" with us about our mutual obsession!

 

Posted

Hello Autumn Winters and welcome to the forum :wave:!

 

Maybe we could do one of these google map thingies where everybody (who chooses to, of course) puts down a pin at their location so you can see if there are fellow Sherlockians near you ... not that I'm expecting a ton of fellow Austrians, but while there's life, there's hope :).

  • Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 19 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of UseWe have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.Privacy PolicyGuidelines.