Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted
20 hours ago, J.P. said:

And you don't even know me :naughty:

Screenshot1844.png

 

 

  • Haha 2
Posted

I believe I had posted this here before, and gah, it stressed me out so I had deleted it.

HSlr0WYbEAAwonW.jpg

When I came across it again, I posted it on Twitter, and the reactions were not disappointing. It had been reposted in many other languages. I can’t imagine what reaction did the original poster get a long time ago.

Anyway! This reaction is a gem, and I have to post it here! I can imagine our Moriarty doing this!

WhatsAppImage2026-09-21at43812PM.jpg

 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 74 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of UseWe have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.Privacy PolicyGuidelines.