Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Happy Birthday to all of us! Sherlock Forum is (at least) a year old now.

 

:happybirthday:

 

The first two members were Banshee and Undead Medic on 24 February 2012. :cheers:

 

The first posts went online over the next few days, beginning (near as I can tell) with the six episode threads on the 25th and "Hello Everybody and Welcome!" on the 26th. The first "non-obligatory" thread was apparently "CBS's 'Elementary'" on the 28th. I say "near as I can tell" and "apparently" because the forum's search module insists that I have to search for something --

 

so I used "Sherlock" :sherlock2: -- but absolutely no offense to John is intended! :watson:

 

May we live long and prosper! :llap:

  • Like 1
Posted

Congratulations Banshee, Undead Medic, Carol and everyone! Happy Birthday to this Forum and may this and all of us live long and prosper indeed! :bdaybanner:

Posted

:applause: Special thanks go to Banshee and Undead Medic (without whom none of us would have even had a forum to find), and also to aely, who joined a mere week after the first post and has been a moderator since three months after that.

:grovel: Hail to the Sherlock Forum pioneers! :party:

  • Like 1
Posted

Over a year already? :boing:

 

Wow, that's gone past quickly. Here's hoping we continue going from strength to strength - it's a fun, and comfortable, place to be!

 

 

Posted Image

  • Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
Wow! I can't believe it's been a year. Am I too late for the party? Here's a toast to Carol, Undead Medic, aely, and Banshee. Cause THAT'S WHAT PEOPLE DO! :bdaybanner:
  • Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of UseWe have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.Privacy PolicyGuidelines.