-
Posts
7,650 -
Joined
-
Days Won
278
Everything posted by Pseudonym
-
Introverts, how is your day?
Pseudonym replied to Van Buren Supernova's topic in Miscellaneous Musings
Not as social as you might imagine, after work I went to see a talk on the history of Britain. It was good but longer than I was expecting so last night I pretty much fell into bed and now I'm back in work again. Yesterday just seemed to vanish, even though I spent most of the work day bored to death as per usual. So what did you do after, did you text him back? -
Introverts, how is your day?
Pseudonym replied to Van Buren Supernova's topic in Miscellaneous Musings
I'm exhausted. I left the house at 6.30am, and aside from a flying visit to get changed I'm just now getting home at 11pm. So tired. -
Introverts, how is your day?
Pseudonym replied to Van Buren Supernova's topic in Miscellaneous Musings
Big pile up on the motorway this morning, took twice as long as usual to get to work. I'm glad I left the house early this morning because the motorway was already a 'mare, the tailbacks are going to get worse and worse as the traffic gets heavier. Didn't seem like any cars wrecked, loads of police everywhere though, one lane shut. -
Really? REALLY? This is the third thread! Carol, I appeal to your modly powers, stop her!
-
-
It's okay, I won't. It's horrific.
-
Are they the ones that came out in the last couple of years? I never caught them. I might see if I can track them down if it's back to the good ole days.
-
Nope, I don't watch Strictly and had no idea he was on there... I just love vintage Red Dwarf.
-
At least I didn't tell you how.
-
My friend had a cat that got decapitated.
-
Introverts, how is your day?
Pseudonym replied to Van Buren Supernova's topic in Miscellaneous Musings
Evening meetings aren't much fun when you feel like death. Luckily it's online so I'm in layers of fleece and have a trusty cup of tea-fixes-all next to me. -
Is Roald Dahl popular in America?
-
Shoot the Wall (A.K.A. The Rant Thread)
Pseudonym replied to Banshee's topic in Miscellaneous Musings
I think the deadline ones are common because we've all had a deadline that we've worried over at some point. I'm interested so many of us have panicky toilet dreams though! -
Speedy's Cafe - General Chat about anything you like!
Pseudonym replied to Let's_have_dinner's topic in Miscellaneous Musings
It was checking it's little spidery watch each evening to make sure it was setting it off an the optimal time. -
Speedy's Cafe - General Chat about anything you like!
Pseudonym replied to Let's_have_dinner's topic in Miscellaneous Musings
Oh god imagine waking up to this. https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-suffolk-45496670 -
Oh and this one.
-
God look how skinny he looks. I'm always partial to this one. When the doctor goes on the run with Khan.
-
Shoot the Wall (A.K.A. The Rant Thread)
Pseudonym replied to Banshee's topic in Miscellaneous Musings
We'd be mortal enemies. -
Oh this was a full on end of year production requiring months of prep where a pick of the kids in the last year of school got to be the stars and the younger kids all had song and dance numbers to support them. We didn't have plays in comp (ages 11-18), though I suspect some schools did.
-
Ha, the first Aladdin trailer is out! Not that it shows much yet. We did Aladdin as our school play my last year in junior school (I was 10), and I memorised a really long poem as my audition piece, which I still know off by heart, and they gave me the role of Abu. Which is better than the chorus line but was a non-speaking part.
-
I love Duane! The story with Duane - smooth, uber-cool, super 'stylish' Cat wakes up from a simulation to find out he's really Duane Dibley.
-
Introverts, how is your day?
Pseudonym replied to Van Buren Supernova's topic in Miscellaneous Musings
Urgh, that's so awkward. I've had that happen to me a lot of times, for a while I seemed to be the person all my guy friends drunk-texted inappropriate things to. I've developed such a paranoia that I barely ever answer evening texts just in case. -
Shoot the Wall (A.K.A. The Rant Thread)
Pseudonym replied to Banshee's topic in Miscellaneous Musings
OMG, me too! I dream I have to go to the toilet really bad and the only ones available are communal and absolutely filthy. I also dream that it's deadline time in school and I realise I've forgotten to do an entire years coursework. -
Shoot the Wall (A.K.A. The Rant Thread)
Pseudonym replied to Banshee's topic in Miscellaneous Musings
I usually wake up wild-eyed, panicking and thrashing because my alarm is going off and confusing the hell out of me. Which means I don't remember that many of my dreams either. -
Shoot the Wall (A.K.A. The Rant Thread)
Pseudonym replied to Banshee's topic in Miscellaneous Musings
I'm sure I've had others but I only remember one end of the world dream and it was weirdly comforting in a way. It from space, and the planet just imploded, and that was that. No one knew it was going to happen, and then everyone was gone, and it was a completely underwhelming undramatic thing, like a light switch. That's Earth turned off. I've had a few 'major war breaks out' dreams that were worse.
.jpg.e24dbe8a0c548ab9e378bc396ae750de.jpg)