-
Posts
7,650 -
Joined
-
Days Won
278
Everything posted by Pseudonym
-
Oh yeah, the 'bad guys' where you can completely see their point of view, even if you don't agree with it, are definitely the best. And sometimes when you think it over the 'good guys' are the ones who are really in the wrong. Lol, reminds me of this Mitchell and Webb sketch, I might have posted it before but it does amuse me.
-
Introverts, how is your day?
Pseudonym replied to Van Buren Supernova's topic in Miscellaneous Musings
Yup, I'd definitely sign up for that! -
It's Salem from the original Sabrina the Teenage Witch! This is the only gif I could find with his mouth moving. Honest.
-
-
Indeed. And let's not forget that shooting up Starfleet in the beginning was clearly a mechanic error, he was trying to stop it. Perhaps he should take over the ship, perhaps he's a better captain. How about, "Let's order pizza." *ominous grin*
-
-
Khan when he's in a mellow but chatty mood. There was never any need to hit him or lock him up, if they'd just been polite they would have had this friendly chappy and all of the unpleasantness could have been avoided. This is him explaining about the death ship lurking behind Mars.
-
What about, "Would you like to see my bedroom?" *ominous grin*
-
Shoot the Wall (A.K.A. The Rant Thread)
Pseudonym replied to Banshee's topic in Miscellaneous Musings
ARGH, people! "When will my order be delivered?" When I've had a bloody chance to bloody make it. -
Shoot the Wall (A.K.A. The Rant Thread)
Pseudonym replied to Banshee's topic in Miscellaneous Musings
Very, very briefly. Then it'll be pitch black again. -
Shoot the Wall (A.K.A. The Rant Thread)
Pseudonym replied to Banshee's topic in Miscellaneous Musings
I like it being dark if I don't have to go anywhere. Getting to work in the dark though makes it feel like it's the middle of the night and makes me want to still be asleep (even more than I already do). -
Shoot the Wall (A.K.A. The Rant Thread)
Pseudonym replied to Banshee's topic in Miscellaneous Musings
This weekend. -
And if they don't run when they first see it most do when he says it's a friend of his and gives an ominous grin.
-
Shoot the Wall (A.K.A. The Rant Thread)
Pseudonym replied to Banshee's topic in Miscellaneous Musings
I'm already fed up of it being pitch black first thing in the morning and the clocks haven't even gone back yet. Another thing I'm struggling with is writing an email to a doctor at the local uni (not that type of doctor) in the hope she'll let me volunteer on her project. I need to somehow sound professional, but enthusiastic, eager but not desperate, friendly but not overly familiar... -
Introverts, how is your day?
Pseudonym replied to Van Buren Supernova's topic in Miscellaneous Musings
My bro and fam are coming to visit my parents on the weekend, I was waiting for the inevitable emotional blackmail to go along, got a text earlier but it's shockingly straightforward, just a hey, we're about if you're free. ...I am... but I'm not. Still, shockingly non-blackmail-y. Of course he might still sic our mother on me. -
Shoot the Wall (A.K.A. The Rant Thread)
Pseudonym replied to Banshee's topic in Miscellaneous Musings
Just spend five hours tweaking an assignment trying to get the word counts right, think I can scrape by on the others but I'm still over a 100 words short in one section. I'm not good at waffling, I give my argument, give my facts to support it, explain why, and move on. I have nothing more to say! And that section is on a particularly dry article, so I really have nothing more to say. -
Shoot the Wall (A.K.A. The Rant Thread)
Pseudonym replied to Banshee's topic in Miscellaneous Musings
Yeah, they aren't a discount shop. -
Introverts, how is your day?
Pseudonym replied to Van Buren Supernova's topic in Miscellaneous Musings
I'm going to be crippled with guilt for the next few hours. -
Introverts, how is your day?
Pseudonym replied to Van Buren Supernova's topic in Miscellaneous Musings
Does anyone else ever get get asked to help someone (a stranger) and then feel guilty for hours afterwards that they didn't do it well enough? Just helped an old guy cross the road and now feel bad that I didn't wait for a longer pause in the traffic and that my friendly, jokey comment might have been taken the wrong way. Last week I had to get milk off a shelf for an old lady, which I never get asked to do because I'm tiny, and after I gave it to her she just stood there smiling, she didn't disengage. So asked if she needed more, she said no, still smiling and engaged so I smiled awkwardly and just sort of walked off. Then felt guilty because it's like she was hoping for more... was she lonely and hoping for a longer conversation? If so why choose me, I don't think I'm particularly friendly looking, in public I think I mainly look stressed or annoyed. *stumped... and guilt ridden* -
Shoot the Wall (A.K.A. The Rant Thread)
Pseudonym replied to Banshee's topic in Miscellaneous Musings
John Lewis are known for their Christmas ads. -
Back when he was young, pretty and happy.
-
Shoot the Wall (A.K.A. The Rant Thread)
Pseudonym replied to Banshee's topic in Miscellaneous Musings
Mainly that its a Monday and there's nothing to enjoy or look forward to -
Shoot the Wall (A.K.A. The Rant Thread)
Pseudonym replied to Banshee's topic in Miscellaneous Musings
-
Shoot the Wall (A.K.A. The Rant Thread)
Pseudonym replied to Banshee's topic in Miscellaneous Musings
I'm so depressed it's Monday. It's cold and dark and I'm sad. -
Shoot the Wall (A.K.A. The Rant Thread)
Pseudonym replied to Banshee's topic in Miscellaneous Musings
I just stood barefoot in cat sick. I had chunks stuck all over my toes. 🤢
.jpg.e24dbe8a0c548ab9e378bc396ae750de.jpg)