-
Posts
7,650 -
Joined
-
Days Won
278
Everything posted by Pseudonym
-
Is it photoshopped?
-
He's Skeletor's cat, he has to be a badass.
-
I've come across quite a few.
-
She was lovely so I tried to ignore the unfortunate resemblance.
-
Why yes. I used to work with a woman who looked like Mr Burns.
-
*Quickly draws all the curtains and releases the hounds* Hmmm, I'm not entirely sure. Part of the cliche that we don't like making a scene and would often prefer to disappear into the background when there's drama?
-
Omg, how did you get footage of me? You lurking in the bushes outside again?
-
That's one of the less twisted ones. They get really dark
-
It drives me a bit nuts when I come home and my cats come pelting down the stairs screeching. I think, 'I'm tired, I'm stressed, I've just been battling the hell of the motorway, give me a god damn minute.' Why oh why have I just completely woken up at half four and am magically not even remotely tired? Something else that confuses me, I finally ordered a jumper from ASOS that I was lusting after for months and it's weirdly short. I'm 5'1, the jumper is not from the petite section nor is it meant to be cropped, who is it designed for? Imps?
-
Speedy's Cafe - General Chat about anything you like!
Pseudonym replied to Let's_have_dinner's topic in Miscellaneous Musings
It was a joke, I’m not actually full of hate. -
I'm still boozing Though I think I may look at my slightly desperate texts to my friend tomorrow and cringe... yet can't quite seem to stop. I'm feeling cheery but the loneliness also comes to the fore after a few drinks.
-
Speedy's Cafe - General Chat about anything you like!
Pseudonym replied to Let's_have_dinner's topic in Miscellaneous Musings
LOL, one of my friends just told me it's my hate that keeps me looking young -
Speedy's Cafe - General Chat about anything you like!
Pseudonym replied to Let's_have_dinner's topic in Miscellaneous Musings
Yes I mean alcohol. I barely drink but I was tempted by a bottle of Baileys in the supermarket yesterday. I'm sure I'll regret it tomorrow. -
Speedy's Cafe - General Chat about anything you like!
Pseudonym replied to Let's_have_dinner's topic in Miscellaneous Musings
Anyone else hitting the sauce this Saturday evening? -
Is still no one watching Mr Robot? For such a popular tv show it's weird I can't find anyone who's seen it IRL or here. In a weird cross over invented entirely by my mind Tyrell Wellick is the perfect adult version of Draco Malfoy. Especially in his freaking out moments. He is not a pleasant person, sooooo messed up, a literal psychopath and yet I really like him.
-
Hmmm, good question, I have no idea.
-
Sorry for the spamming. I am, yet again, bored. Scuba goals:
.jpg.e24dbe8a0c548ab9e378bc396ae750de.jpg)