Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi,

 

I'm new to the fandom, too! I've always loved Sherlock Holmes in all his incarnations, and first saw the new BBC version last winter on Netflix. I was immediately hooked! I love what Moffat and Gatiss are doing with it...a fresh interpretation that's still a wonderful homage to the original stories, and the actors are brilliant.

 

Thanks for welcoming me aboard!

 

Rushlight

Posted

Hello Rushlight and :welcome: to the forum!

 

I see you've already jumped right in, that's the spirit :applause:!

Posted

Welcome to the Forum, Rushlight! I think you will find that all the members here are very enthusiastic, so you will fit right in.

Posted

Hello, and a warm welcome to you, Rushlight. I hope you'll enjoy it here. :wave: 

 

If you're into the original Holmes canon or any other versions, there's plenty to keep you occupied from that point of view as well as being a good place to discuss all things Sherlock.

 

:sherlock:

Posted

Morning, Rushlight

 

as long as your hopelessly in love with your fandom, you'll fit right in.

 

ahh, Mofftiss plays are feels like sherlock plays the violin *18th century maiden sigh*

 

welcome aboard anyway

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 24 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of UseWe have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.Privacy PolicyGuidelines.