How Did You Find Us?

How did you find out about Sherlock Forum?  

124 members have voted

1. 1. How did you find us?

• Twitter
    • Facebook
    • tumblr
    • Google
    • Other Search Engine (Specify Below)
    • Live Journal
    • Other Website/Blog (Specify Below)
    • Word Of Mouth
    • Tapatalk
    • Forum Runner

5 hours ago, Zef Dvenport said:

reading Watson talk about so many things that happened in his life while still being under the age of 30 is kind of fascinating and a little unsettling

His military experience, you mean?  I suppose it's still pretty unsettling to get dumped into the middle of a war.  Would probably either make a person grow up fast or else sour them on life.  Sounds like Watson got a bit of each.

• 7 months later...

Frankly, I was (am) seeking a Sherlock Holmes forum where discussion about Sherlock, Doyle, and all related works is held. 
Many years I spent studying the Canon (and related), writing some few essays that have been published in a few Journals, and such.  Then I needed to withdraw from the involvement for several years.
More recently, reaching a fairly 'ripe (almost) old age', I'm deep into Tolkien's lore at last, and am now seeking to add back Sherlock, a love I've never lost though long sidelined. 

So...there you have it.

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Inspector Baynes said:

Frankly, I was (am) seeking a Sherlock Holmes forum where discussion about Sherlock, Doyle, and all related works is held. 

We do some of that here, as you've already noticed.  Our original focus was on the BBC television program Sherlock, but there haven't been any new episodes since 2017, so we mostly discuss other things now, including of course Doyle's original stories.

11 hours ago, Inspector Baynes said:

I'm deep into Tolkien's lore at last

We do some of that here, too.  Please feel free to join in any of those conversations as well, or start one of your own.

• Like 1