Jump to content

Earendil

Detectives
  • Posts

    93
  • Joined

  • Days Won

    6

Everything posted by Earendil

  1. May 2012. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-MltF5YNPac
  2. Benedict motion-captures Smaug from 0:50! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31-XS3tSZcE
  3. The video is up here. Thanks God, because I couldn't watch it yesterday.
  4. Sorry, I couldn't find a better link yet, and I still unable to watch it. As soon as I find it, I'll post it here.
  5. Aww, I'd love to see that! Molly and Mrs Hudson are fabby! Are these specials available online anywhere does anyone know? Your wish is my command. Here you go: S03 Sherlock Uncovered: The Women S03 Sherlock Uncovered: The Return With English subtitles: S03 Sherlock Uncovered: The Women (eng sub) S03 Sherlock Uncovered: The Return (eng sub) Just a reminder, the UK DVD/Blu-ray extras are here.
  6. The above posted video is no longer available due to copyright claim, but you can watch it here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4UGskRLC_-8 This is a longer version, with all the nominees and short clips from the TV series. You can hear the screaming when BC appears on screen...
  7. You're welcome!
  8. The Extras are up here: First Second Third Enjoy!
  9. I wish I had your problems.
  10. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1BGGyKDNiRw
  11. The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug’ nominated for 3 Oscars Best Sound Mixing Christopher Boyes, Michael Hedges, Michael Semanick and Tony Johnson Best Sound Editing Brent Burge Best Visual Effects Joe Letteri, Eric Saindon, David Clayton and Eric Reynolds
  12. Yes, I added the red circle. Martina is right, it's a crane hook (I didn't even know how it was called in Hungarian). I don't think it's important, it just happened to be there when they shot this scene for TEH.
  13. There is a construction work behind them and that orange thing is just a part of the crane. I made a screenshot.
  14. I absolutely agree. I loved the music of series 1 and 2, but series 3 soundtrack is a masterpiece, especially of HLV. It adds so much to the scenes, I cannot even describe it. I've seen this episode for the 3rd time yesterday evening, and I must say if Benedict won't get a BAFTA for his perfomance, then there is no justice in this world!
  15. In this show Police=Lestrade. He fully trusts Sherlock and John and never ever would think that either or both of them murdered Magnussen.* Sherlock has seen the way Mary came in so he could explain to Lestrade that the killer entered and left that way. *Well, after the ending of HLV he definitely changed his mind.
  16. Sorry for disappointing you, but there are many psychopaths among the so-called 'helping professionals' (nurses, doctors, social workers, etc.). They've chosen their job to watch people suffer in order to satisfy their sadistic needs. In another thread Fox (Bakerstreet_Irregular) reported his experience with such a nurse (sorry I can't remember which thread). Mary is a psychopath and we all know that personality disorders cannot be 'healed'. She cannot change the very core of her personality and we've seen this when she shot Sherlock in cold blood and all the events afterwards (she visited Sherlock in hospital and threatened him etc.). Her love for John is simply egoistic and selfish, as other forum members already stated. The problem with killing Magnussen was that Janine wasn't dead and Mary wasn't willing to kill her, too. We don't even know if the security guard was dead, Sherlock just said "who cares" if he's alive or not. Janine had let Sherlock into the flat and would certainly tell the police that he was in the flat at the time the murder happened (while it was highly unlikely that Magnuessen would have contacted the police for the stolen letters - that didn't even exist, I suppose - they surely would have been contacted after he was murdered). And I have no doubt the security footage of the entrance of the building would have shown the police that John had been with Sherlock. So shooting CAM would have led to John becoming a murder suspect - along with Sherlock. Certainly not what Mary wanted to happen. I'm not defending Mary for shooting Sherlock, that was a bad choice. But shooting Magnussen wasn't an option any more in that situation. Following your logic: why Janine didn't tell the police that Sherlock was shot by Mary Morstan? Because Janine didn't see her. Either because of the mask or Mary knocked her off from behind. After killing Magnussen Mary could have fled and Sherlock could have phone the police and tell them he found Magnussen dead. There was no weapon, so I don't think Sherlock or John would have become a murder suspect.
  17. My thoughts exactly! And one more very emotional moment, performed perfectly by Martin: John: Mrs. Hudson… Why did Sherlock think I’ll be moving back in here? Mrs Hudson: Oh he put your chair back again, isn’t he? It’s nice… Looks much better. John notices the bottle of perfume on the table. Absolutely brilliant!
  18. Mary could have had another choice: kill Magnussen and ask Sherlock not to tell John. This 'surgical shot' is BS in my opinion, Sherlock almost died. I wouldn't forgive that. By the way, if you are a former CIA-agent, killed lots of people already, and you want to assassinate someone you really hate, do you put your favourite perfume on? If she was a professional, she shouldn't have done that.
  19. Very interesting thoughts as always, thank you for everyone who contributed, I love to read your comments, guys. Two things bother me a lot which weren't mentioned before : We know that Sherlock kills Magnussen with John's gun. 1. How could John manage to smuggle his gun in his pocket to Magnussens's home (Appledore)? Couple of days earlier in Baker street Sherlock and John were both searched for weapons before Magnussen entered their home. I think it's quite illogical. 2. Using John's pistol Sherlock put his friend in danger too. To possess such a handgun is illegal in the UK (and the rest of Europe). So John could have also put in jail for that.
  20. Yes, I know, that's why I wrote that I hope this is true.
  21. I really hope this information is true!! Source Sherlock could be back in time for Christmas as BBC bosses urge producers to fast-track new episodes Following the success of the New Year's Day episode of Sherlock, which attracted over 13 million viewers when catch-up services are factored in, the BBC is understood to be eager to bill the programme as the main event in its Christmas 2014 schedule. Speaking to the Sun, a BBC insider said: 'The BBC is desperate for a Sherlock Christmas Day special this year. It wants its biggest guns ready.' New episodes are already planned and filming could begin in spring Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman just need to agree to timing Fingers crossed!
  22. I still cannot understand why the photographer behaved so remarkably (?) in front of the guardsman (Bainbridge)? He took photos of him every day. What was his purpose with that? He should have kept a low profile if his intention was to test his killing method...
  23. Well, I deduced. If Nesbitt has to go back, than Martin as the main character has to go back too. From theonering.net: Although officially all shooting for Peter Jackson’s Hobbit movies wrapped at the end of pickups last year, the cast have always said that they expect to head back sometime this year. In his interview with TheOneRing.net last November, Richard Armitage said, ‘We have nothing official at the moment; but knowing Pete, knowing what that third movie needs to be like, you know, his taste and what he’s aiming for, I have no doubt in my mind that we’ll be going back to do more stuff … On the last day of the shoot, he [PJ] put his arms around me, and he gave me a big hug and said, ‘See you next year.’ And I was like, ‘What, do you mean for the Premiere?’ and he went, ‘No, no; we’ll be back here again…’ ’ Now there is the first hint of a confirmation that there will indeed be further pickups to complete the third movie, The Hobbit: There and Back Again. The business section of newspaper Irish Examiner contains this article about actor James Nesbitt’s entertainment firm Brown Cow Films Ltd; at the very end of the article is the line, ‘Nesbitt confirmed that he is returning to New Zealand in around May for the filming of the third Hobbit movie.’ There and Back Again indeed! It looks like New Zealand may be becoming Middle-earth, and the fellowship of companions may be gathering, for one last journey in a few months’ time. And that is an encouraging thought.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of UseWe have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.Privacy PolicyGuidelines.