Gallery of Holmes-related photos

Just an idea what about a pictures gallery for all these Sherlock Holmes related,  maybe old movie posters,  photos of Conan Doyle, etc etc.  Just photos nothing else just so that we can sort of keep them all together?   Like this sort of thing.  But do you think we should also provide a link back to where we got it?  Just an idea  I don't think we have something like this do we?  I couldn't find it. 

http://classicfilmaficionados.com/2014/09/01/the-adventures-of-sherlock-holmes-happy-anniversary-premiered-september-1-1939/

strand-1914-09.jpg?w=378&h=552

• Like 1

Sounds good to me -- and here it is!

I simply moved your thread from the Suggestions area to General Sherlock Holmes Discussion.  I also changed the title accordingly, but please feel free to modify it yourself, Convict13 (which you can do because you're the person who officially started the thread) -- just click Edit on your initial post and you'll see how to edit the title.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Hey, Greencat, where you been hiding? :smile: Yes, you're right, that's Basil Rathbone and Nigel Bruce.

• Like 1

Bah, school is boring. (OMG, did I just say that!?!!??! Shame on me! School is wonderful! Everyone loves school!) :d

• Like 1

I read that book, graphic novel.  It was a fun read for this Muppets fan.