Favorite Superhero Pictures (Marvel, DC, etc.)

Artemis

"#when casting is perfect I begin to wonder about Marvel #do they secretly grow these people on farms #let them loose on the world for a while to establish lives #and then cast them as the role they were grown for"

• Like 2

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It occurs to me that if I had to wear Loki's helmet, I'd probably be a villain too.

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, Artemis said:

"#when casting is perfect I begin to wonder about Marvel #do they secretly grow these people on farms #let them loose on the world for a while to establish lives #and then cast them as the role they were grown for"

Hmm, d'you suppose the Moftisses have a casting farm too?  Maybe in conjunction with Peter Jackson?

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Arcadia said:

It occurs to me that if I had to wear Loki's helmet, I'd probably be a villain too.

Lol!  I read somewhere that Tom Hiddleston said it was really painful to wear, so you have a point.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Carol the Dabbler said:

Hmm, d'you suppose the Moftisses have a casting farm too?  Maybe in conjunction with Peter Jackson?

I love when that happens.  The best shows are made when casting is just right.

• Like 1

tumblr_ppob38km4w1uopm6do1_1280.png

tumblr_ppob38km4w1uopm6do2_1280.png

"A concept i’ve been thinking about since infinity war- Thanos using the reality stone to reverse the effects of the super soldier serum, causing Steve to revert back to his smaller, sickly self. It seemed to me like a good visual way to really shock an audience and bring an end to Steve’s character arc (a calling back to the themes of the first avenger and the idea that Steve was Captain America long before the serum, and allude to the Avengers 2012 quote “everything special about you came out of a bottle.” If Steve survives endgame this de-seruming may be taken as an opportunity to lead a more normal life, as was touched on in Age of Ultron, and allow the new generation of Avengers to take the lead.) Anyway, i had fun with this idea, hope you enjoy it."

[Link]

tumblr_pq8s2e2y3L1rir0h2o1_1280.jpg

"Looks like some Jurasstic measures need to be taken."

[Link]

tumblr_pqbx4mtbPU1rtqtc9o2_1280.jpg
tumblr_pqbx4mtbPU1rtqtc9o1_1280.jpg

"MCURewatch Day 18 - BLACK PANTHER"

[Link]

• Confused 1

tumblr_ppyjiuskcF1rz0ey2o1_540.gif

tumblr_ppyjiuskcF1rz0ey2o2_540.gif

tumblr_ppyjiuskcF1rz0ey2o3_540.gif

"Throwback to that time Tom wouldn’t let anybody get in the way of his defense of Loki - MTV Movie Awards, 2013"

tumblr_inline_pq9r799K4P1uwjxjo_500.jpg

tumblr_inline_pq9r7mA1Ea1uwjxjo_500.jpg

[Link]

tumblr_pq65oe17H41vru7bko4_r1_400.gif

tumblr_pq65oe17H41vru7bko2_400.gif

tumblr_pq65oe17H41vru7bko7_r5_400.gif

tumblr_pq65oe17H41vru7bko8_r3_400.gif

tumblr_pq65oe17H41vru7bko6_r4_400.gif

tumblr_pq65oe17H41vru7bko5_r2_400.gif

tumblr_pq65oe17H41vru7bko1_r2_400.gif

tumblr_pq65oe17H41vru7bko3_400.gif

"Here’s a question for your soul; How many times can a broken thing break? And the Gods whispered: Let’s see, shall we?" - Nikita Gill

[Link]