"Sherlock" Quotations Hangman Game

Undead Medic

There are R's but no H.

_ _ _ / R A _ _ _ I _ _ / _ A R _ E _ / I _ / E A S _ E R _ / _ O _ _ O _ / S E _ _ / _ _ Y

Are all the guesses up? I thought in this game people were allowed up to 10 guesses and if they didn't get it by then I win.

Nope. In our version we keep going till it's solved.

Okay then there are N's and T's.

_ _ _ / R A T T _ I N _ / _ A R _ E N / I N / E A S T E R N / _ O N _ O N / S E _ _ / _ _ Y

Oh, it's ten guesses per player, not overall, dear Surelock. And you sure made us all sit up and pay attention, because I, for once, don't remember that phrase ever being said! Can I have an L please?

Dear FL, check out hubblegleeflower Who I want to be in Ao3.

Oh, it's ten guesses per player, not overall, dear Surelock. And you sure made us all sit up and pay attention, because I, for once, don't remember that phrase ever being said! Can I have an L please?

Who came up with the 10 guesses per player rule? If there are 3 players guessing then you can choose every letter in the alphabet.

And yes this quote is more difficult to identify than the others even for repeat viewers like you, Inge l-w

However I'll say this: there are two main tricks behind this quote that make it more difficult to identify. However once you identify these two main tricks, you should become aware of where this quote was said.

And yes there are L's.

_ _ _ / R A T T L I N _ / _ A R _ E N / I N / E A S T E R N / L O N _ O N / S E _ _ / _ L Y

• Like 1

There are D's and G's.

_ _ _ / R A T T L I N G / G A R D E N / I N / E A S T E R N / L O N D O N / S E _ _ / _ L Y

No C or F.

Also SherlockedCAMPer your next guess will be your 10th and final one as each player is allowed 10 guesses. Make your next guess count.

This one has me stumped for a show quote. I double checked all of the transcripts that Ariane DeVere has done and wasn't finding anything close to matching.

This one has me stumped for a show quote. I double checked all of the transcripts that Ariane DeVere has done and wasn't finding anything close to matching.

Maybe that's a clue?  ;)

Remember there are two tricks behind this quote. If you can figure out what these two tricks are then you'll probably figure out which scene from which episode this quote came from.

Or you can surrender? :)  Then if everyone else surrenders, I'll be happy to reveal where I got this quote from.

Only idea that I got was that it is from one of the newspaper articles that we can see in some episodes. But I'm too lazy to look for those. :D

It's not a newspaper article headline.

It's a quote. It's said from a character's mouth. But which character? That is the question.

Remember surrendering is always an option.  :) Everyone has their losses. You can't win them all can you?  ;)