Jump to content

clavery111

Detectives
  • Posts

    255
  • Joined

Everything posted by clavery111

  1. or they could just be scary-looking nurses, not necessarily going back in time
  2. I wonder how many stayed anyhow. Ruther tweeted a photo of about 4,5 of them all under umbrellas!
  3. It is when that dog belongs to Gatiss ; )
  4. very sweet and caring of her!! What a sweetiepie
  5. the tag line in the ad is "it's murder in the boardroom" with the word "murder" being in red type, all other words in white. Hidden by the backpack in this photo. Setlock photos from today, Thursday
  6. Could be doubling scenes for weirdo mental effects or it could be Hurran filming two diff types of the same scene to see which one he likes the best once they get into editing. Commentary from HLV said he likes to film LOADS that is not in script, and not used. He filmed 5 hours for the 1.5 hour HLV.
  7. which is why I posted that I don't see Mary's coat as red. Not at all. It looks like an orange coat to me. But some fans are getting worked up about evil Mary in evil red coat and how that forsages other evil events....
  8. Does anyone else in the universe see Mary's coat as orange? I've always read it as an orange coat, not red....
  9. and he apparently has a 66% dead/kill rate for his characters! (per Ruther tweet)
  10. Yes, I've read more than one setlocker saw Amanda being filmed "around the corner" from 221b. Martin and Amanda being filmed together 12 June.
  11. Rachael Talalay even posted that "fan video" and remarked how fabulous it was! Scenes that I saw: 1. pedestrians walking in front of 221b/Speedy's react to "something" and run away 2. BC and woman in red come out of 221b, in the rain, and walk under Speedy's tarp and then away together 3. MF runs out the door of 221b, Mrs Hudson calls to him and throws him keys, MF catches the keys then runs/walks fast off the other way down the street There was filming around the corner lastly.... all I saw was BC standing still on the sidewalk w/ coat on... all this just from Ruther's tweets and periscope
  12. Was that on Twitter? I don't understand that site. I'll see a particular tweet on there, but then -- frequently -- when I look for it again it's not there. All I can think of is that I've somehow messed up my hashtag search, but if so it certainly wasn't intentional. Anybody got any hints for me? ruther's twitter is fabulous tonite - and he's posting lots of Periscope as well
  13. J.P. - can you tell background story on that purple spidey?
  14. photos on twitter show that "the traffic cones" have been set up on NGS
  15. "non ambulatory" could easily be updated /modernized to .... walking with a cane IMHO. Just food for thought.
  16. and FinalProblem has enlarged the photo and id'd her (Sian's) necklace as an "f" ie. the letter f and thus... frances from ACD's Lady Frances Carfax
  17. I'm thinking not Xmas but just fairy lights, as in a party scene, a street fair, or a commercial district set up to look pretty. The woman in red took off the coat to film so not dressed for cold weather. And there is nothing else saying Xmas on the set
  18. Yeah, I just don't think it means anything to the show. That could be wrong, of course, no way to know until we see S4 and S5. Funny to think they might bring him back for S5 eh - and then they could be like "Well, we told you so, we showed you the clip of him at the end"? Thanks for the caps!
  19. I don't think so. When we see Mrs. Hudson reacting to the broadcast, for example, we hear the sillified "miss me," not the realistic version. So I assume she's seeing the GIF. I don't get much importance to the different sound of M's "miss me" In the gifs on the tv screens the sound has been altered, just like the visuals were altered (broadcast snow, wavy lines). At the end of credits is the tape of M w/out those visual/audio edits. But it is just the same video clip IMHO
  20. If they removed that many leaves from a real living tree it would kill the tree! Just saying. As a gardener.
  21. but... is it the SAME Xmas? or one year on??? I'm going with "party lights" as opposed to Xmas time lights, methinks
  22. Ooooooooooohhhhhhh........ so he might, just might, have something to do with ... wait for it... viruses?
  23. can you fill me in on Culverton? (not familiar w/ ACD)
  24. You don't think it was just the "Moriarity video" that we saw at the end of the credtis? The same one that was on "all the tv sets through England"?
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of UseWe have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.Privacy PolicyGuidelines.