Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Amidst all of the will he/won't he gossip surrounding this event, This afternoon I took the opportunity to email Benedict's agents for clarification. This is the reply I received:

 

Dear Tim,

 

Many thanks for your e-mail.  Benedict will not be appearing at this event.

 

Kind regards,

 

Nick

 

Conway van Gelder Grant Ltd

Starfury have said that no one will be charged should Benedict not be appearing. Any queries regarding refund or charging should be directed to Starfury themselves. info@starfury.co.uk

 

Some issues have now arisen, and there is a lot of scare mongering and rumors on the internet. I am currently seeking re confirmation from his representation. So far, no orders made after yesterdays announcements have been charged. If it transpire that Benedict Cumberbatch will not be attending Elementary, then I will automatically cancel all orders made after 7pm on Tuesday 14th January with no charge made to the credit card. I will have an update for you all either later tomorrow or by Friday at the latest.

 

(Starfury Twitter Account.)

If there is any change to this this information, we will seek to keep you up to date.

  • Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

Well it seems that Starfury have straightened things out with Benedict's agents their latest tweet on the situation reads:

 

To answer some questions for the event Elementary: Benedict will be attending Sunday, taking part in photos, autos and guest talk.

I can confirm 100% that Benedict Cumberbatch will be joining us in Birmingham for Elementary

 

http://www.starfury.co.uk

Posted

I hope Benedict travels up to North Yorkshire and does some promotional work! :lol:

Posted

Now all I have to decide is whether I want to get a photo with him or not. I don't usually bother as I hate having my photo taken, but...

 

I also have to decide what to get signed! I doubt he'll be doing personalisations.

 

And what to wear if I do get a photo.

 

Argh!

Posted

Now all I have to decide is whether I want to get a photo with him or not. I don't usually bother as I hate having my photo taken, but...

 

I also have to decide what to get signed! I doubt he'll be doing personalisations.

 

And what to wear if I do get a photo.

 

Argh!

 

I wish I had your problems.  B)

  • Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

http://t.co/y8lKPgA6cq

 

Arwel Jones confirms at the convention that the single red rose at Sherlock's hospital bed was from 'The Women'.

 

Other snippets. There is a hidden message in the graffiti at the drug den. Jonathan Aris confirms Anderson going ape and ripping the stuff from the walls was unscripted.

  • Like 1
Posted

http://t.co/y8lKPgA6cq

 

Arwel Jones confirms at the convention that the single red rose at Sherlock's hospital bed was from 'The Women'.

 

Other snippets. There is a hidden message in the graffiti at the drug den. Jonathan Aris confirms Anderson going ape and ripping the stuff from the walls was unscripted.

 

I assume you mean "The Woman" (singular)?

 

Cool stuff!  Hoping for more!

Posted

Here's a write-up of Benedict Cumberbatch's Q&A at Starfury.

  • Like 3
Posted

Thanks, Martina.

 

I love his analogy of what it's like to do motion capture: "... you’re a kid in a bedroom imagining an entire world again...."

 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Who's Online   0 Members, 1 Anonymous, 32 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of UseWe have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.Privacy PolicyGuidelines.