Countdown from 100,000

Cumbercowley

98.245 times we squeal, scream, cheer, or nearly have a heart attack because something related to S4 of Sherlock has just been released to the fandom.

• Like 2

98,244 times we question the veracity or validity of whatever has been released. (And once again the pesky astronomical aberration has messed up the sequence, since Arcadia threw the tomatoes, one hit Sherlock in the face and the nebulous one got hungry and ate one out of the pile! *sigh* )

98243 times I checked the sequence and can confirm that it is indeed, on track. :d

• Like 1

Oh definitely, it's wise to get second opinion for subtraction of one.

98.241 times Sherlock refers to Hound of Baskervilleas as 'the dog one'.

• Like 1

98240 times Mrs. Hudson doesn't say anything.

98239 times she complains about it.

98237 times Lestrade follows standard procedure and

98236 times when he doesn't

98.235 times the forgotten standard procedure allows something to occur that gets swept under the rug anyhow.

98,233 times defenestration IS standard police procedure where Mrs Hudson is concerned.

• Like 1

98231 times better than having a human IN your bins, if you know what I mean.

• Like 1

98,230 times pretty sure this is a Sherlock Holmes series, however warped out of context, and not a Hannibal Lecter film.

98.229 possibilities that Hannibal Lecter is the wrong guess, he is an artist, he doesn't display or put bodies in a bin. Dinner's leftovers, that is another story. XD :rolleyes:

98.228 times it's more likely that Breaking Bad is the show you are looking for. :)

98.227 times we connect Sherlock to other shows just because of bins.

98226 times I've never seen either Hannibal or Breaking Bad, because I am too delicate and pure to watch such ... garbage things. :p

• Like 1

98,225 times right in there with you, dear Arcadia, although I have watched Silence of the Lambs..

98.223 times I didn't watch anything related to Hannibal Lecter or Breaking Bad outside of the commercials on TV.

• Like 1

98.222 times I said that the 'villains with good publicity' are way more terrifying than the undisguised variety.

• Like 1

98221 times of course I meant "bins", since such a lowly word as "g*rb*age would never pass my perfect lips.

• Like 1

98.220 times we don't buy anything anyone says on here in a game for the shear fun of it.

• Like 2

98,219 times pretty sure autocorrect is letting you down, SherlockedCamper, as the above should read "sheer", if we're not all lambs to the slaughter of Mr Moffat's increasing megalomaniac tendencies!

• Like 1

98.218 times we wish it was autocorrect when it was just typing the incorrect word.

• Like 1

98.217 times I see foreigners use better English than native speakers o.o

• Like 1