Countdown from 100,000

Cumbercowley

98.012 Moftiss will think of plenty of evil deeds for us 

98.011 evil deeds we will think of in retaliation to their evil deeds

98010 times their evil deeds make me laugh.

• Like 1

98.009 bloody long waiting time for those evil deeds.

98.008 times we wonder if that is that seconds, minutes, hours, days, months, years, decades, centuries, millennia, or eons

• Like 1

98,007 times (yay! I got a Bond, James Bond ending!) I'm pretty sure eons and centuries are the same: tautology.

98.006 times I've heard/read Eons to be 1 billion years and there's a chance that Era could be 1 million.  Although the 2 titles are not always with a predetermined set length of time.

98,005 times 'eons' is the plural of the Ancient Greek aeon (αιων) meaning a century, which is Latin. ^_^

98004 times the word eons, in standard American English, means an indefinite period of time. Dictionary.

98003 times it is derived from the Greek aion (not aeon) meaning "ages, a long time, eternity". Etymology.

98002 eons is how long we've suffered already waiting for the next season of Sherlock. Humor.

• Like 2

98,001 times apologies, Merriam-Webster's spells it aeon ;-) That still makes it a century. Also, the Dictionary of Modern Standard Greek gives as the first definition the century, then come the longer, indefinite periods of time.

97998 reasons not to drink anything Sherlock offers you.

• Like 1

97997 cowdances for passing the 98k mark. :cowdance: :cowdance: :cowdance: :cowdance: :cowdance: :cowdance: :cowdance: :cowdance: :cowdance: :cowdance:

97.996 times John feels bored at work.

97.995 times I wish I have the ability to make those cow emoticon dancing to different directions, including gif of the dance going haywire and cows falling and running around panicking when they bump at each other. XD

97.994 times I know my brain is working in weird ways.

97.993 times I have to make the thread right back on its path.

97.992 times the derail is caused by me as well.

97.991 times Sherlock asks someone to put eyeball in his microwave.

GvJCedH.gif

97.990 dancing cows on the internet.

97989 times I live in hope Sherlock gets to dance for a case some day.

• Like 2

97.988 times I like the Sherlock dancing idea

97.987 times I feel like I cough in a day instead of enjoying a good Sherlock related laugh because it triggers the former.

• Like 1

97986 empathy pats from me. Laughing can be dangerous for your health! :smile:

97985 Sherlocks dancing on the head of pin. (And I have no idea what that means, it just came to me!)

• Like 2

97,984 times, how much longer is such suffering to last? All my Get Well wishes!

97,983 angels dancing on the head of a pin a very serious theological issue started by St. Augustine of Hippo, I think. OK, the question was how many angels can dance on the head of a pin!

97,982 times Sherlock is on the side of the Angels but he is definitely not one of them.

• Like 1

97981 rooms in Sherlock's mind palace, one of which includes some amazing dance moves.

97978 times she babbles on anyway.

97977 pained looks on Sherlock's face.

97975 times I think it's one of the funniest moments in the show. In a bittersweet sort of way.

97975 times TSOT moves up higher on my list of favorite episodes every time I see it.

97.974 times we repeat numbers at random ;)

97.973 times I'm over this annoying coughing at random.  I'll gladly take a day where it's 65F, low humidity%, and low pollen so windows can be open and the AC off.  Maybe that will help this annoyance end.

• Like 1

97.972 times TSOT is still a hard episode to watch, but a certain guy had me at," Let's Play Murder." Oh..oh.. correction, correction.

97.971 times a certain guy in TSoT had me when he compares marriage to murder.

Oh..wait, another correction...

97.970 times when he starts his speech by insulting everyone in this room. As a wise man said, starts with insults if you have something nice to say after that. It's some sort of free pass to get your insult quotas. People have short term memories. :p

97.969 times I don't remember which wise man or if I'm sure he exists.