Countdown from 100,000

Cumbercowley

97,968 times, if the count is correct, even if the person doesn't exist, you should invent them VBS!

97967 times I can't believe I screwed up on the count again.

97966 humble apologies.

97965 other trivial things I could type here to help use up the numbers quicker.

97964 times I'll resist doing that ... in a minute.

98963 times I love the whole best man's speech, it's just brilliant.

98962 times I've probably played back the "let's play murder" remark just to enjoy the bizarre expression on Sherlock's face, because it is one of my

98961 favorite things ever. :D

97,960 times SoT and TBB rank as the least imaginative in my personal ranking system, with SIB being the foremost.

97959 times I would agree SiB is probably their best episode.

97958 times, however, that it never quite manages to be my favorite episode, I think because I don't really like Irene all that much.

97.957 times I enjoy seeing Sherlock's fun, odd, and/or creepy facial expressions.  

97.956 times some of those expressions make me laugh

97955 times it's John expression that has me rolling on the floor.

97.954 times I have weird expressions when Arcadia apologizes for skipping 1 count and make 1000count setback right after that.

97.953 times my weird expressions came from face-contact-with-floor because I was rolling.

97952 times I can't believe I did that!

97951 times I doubled-checked the number on the entry just above this, only to discover, sure enough, I'd done it again.

97950 times I really begin to worry about my brain.

97.949 times blame it on the weather or the hiatus.  

97.948 times we will all need  :blanket: just to get through the next several months.

97.947 degrees is too hot for a blanket!

97.946 times I'd agree with you (over 90F with 103F heat index before the rain came through with strong winds.  Looked like a tropical depression had made landfall.)

• Like 1

97945 ways in which I am NOT looking forward to that weather reaching this area.

97.944 times I agree with you.  At least the temps are cooler on the backside of the front.

97943 times I am amused at how we manage to have conversations while counting down.

97942 times I am grateful that we are having a perfect day today, so that my friend and I can go plein air painting. Yay!

97941 times I remind myself I'd better get off this forum so I can get my paint supplies packed and ready. Ciao!

97,940 times, we can use any thread to hold conversations in, except the episode ones, it would be bad form.

97,939 times, the weather on this side of the pond is cloudy but reasonably warm and dry. Perfect for a cycling tour.

97,938 times, I do hope you had some insightful inspiration, dear Arcadia.

97.937 times a conversation can be held in an episodes thread as long as it related to the episode.

97936 moments of pure bliss painting in the great outdoors today.

97935 times I wish every day could be like this.

97934 chores to catch up on, instead. :(

97933 times I wish I had my own Mrs. Hudson I could dump my housekeeping on who would care for me so much that she looked after me.

• Like 4

97,932.times, that's what Mums DO!

97,931 times, the kids are still dissatisfied

97,930 times, still undecided if an elder brother is better than an elder sister, (see Mycroft and Harry).

• Like 1

97.929 times I don't want a Mrs.Hudson, as she is perfectly capable of starving me too.

97.928 times I was caught in stormy rain this passing weekend, one of it with my dog. I kept feeling sorry for him by not having a car, but that brave kid stood facing the rain instead of hiding and still as happy as ever eventhough he was as drenched as a tea bag. :wub:

97.927 times I choose Mycroft over Harry.

• Like 1

97.925 guesses as to what today's setlock pics mean.

97,923 times got a bit of insider information from one of the make-up assistants who is a former student.

97,922 times I would dearly love to gossip but a promise is a promise, however little I got.

97920 times we may have to beat it out of you, Inge. :p

97919 lawsuits to follow ....