Countdown from 100,000

Cumbercowley

97.833 times I'm still in a lack of sleep daze while waiting for all things Sherlock.

97832 times i wsh i could sleep in for a bit longer.

97831 ways to harm those that wake me up before i want to wake up.

• Like 1

97.830 times I have to remind johnspec that I'm his mother & teacher affording me special God-like powers despite my apologies for said accidental early wake up call (it was after 9:30 am & he would have preferred another hour at least but the Nerd HQ Q&A was hilarious).

• Like 1

98.837 volunteers needed to stuff full with baked goods while this baking-urge still have me in its grip.

97.828 possibilities I am not interested anymore. It's too easy...too easyyyy.. :p

Ha! I'm not the only one who falls prey to regression 98,836 times, dear VBS!

Quite true. But 97.827 times it only means I have two people to blame now, until I screw up as well, which shouldn't take too long. :p

97,835 times I might do the same for the Dr Strange one, because...voice!

97.826 times I have to agree on this.
  • Like 2

97,825 times I have to agree with Johnspec! However hilarious the cause, it can never replace a good lie-in.

97,824 times I can't help breaking out in loud guffaws at the spectacle of how they chose who was going to SDCC!

97,823.times I love Benedict's interaction with fans.

97,822 times I am green with envy at not being able to be there.

97,821 times I am starting to consider a Twitter account after all the traffic on it from SDCC.

97,820 times I would have preferred Rupert Graves in place of Amanda Abbington, but I suppose they needed the token female lead.

• Like 1

97,825 times I have to agree with Johnspec! However hilarious the cause, it can never replace a good lie-in.

97,824 times I can't help breaking out in loud guffaws at the spectacle of how they chose who was going to SDCC!

97,823.times I love Benedict's interaction with fans.

97,822 times I am green with envy at not being able to be there.

97,821 times I am starting to consider a Twitter account after all the traffic on it from SDCC.

97,820 times I would have preferred Rupert Graves in place of Amanda Abbington, but I suppose they needed the token female lead.

Rupert was there last year.  Maybe next time they can have Loo or Martin or Una.

97.819 times I would have preferred sleeping in as well, but my body wouldn't let me.

• Like 1

97,818 times I don't need an alarm clock, either.

97,817 times I would have chosen Mrs Hudson.

97,816 times we are getting behind on SD's baking schedule through watching SDCC clips.

97814 excuses Sherlock would make up in order to avoid a wedding.

97813 seconds I am trying to set aside so I can go through all the SDCC stuff without interruption. Just polished off the Dr. Strange bits, now need time for the Sherlock panels!

97.812 (facepalm) because I forgot to add egg when making bread. I blame the newest trailer and SDCC for this relapse of attention!!

• Like 1

97.811 that's it. It's confirmed, you guys can have Shadow's bread, I'm out! (Call me back for cake pretty pleaseeeee :p)

97.810 times I finally feel 'hip' because I watched trailer and SDCC too. :p

97.809 times I can't concentrate of what Ben was saying.

• Like 1

97808 times I think I'll pass on the bread too.

97807 times a story like that reminds me of the time my mother left the tuna out of the tuna casserole.

97806 laughs my family has had over that incident.

97805 ways in which that has nothing whatsoever to do with Sherlock.

• Like 2

97,804 times I never put egg in any kind of bread, and we have about a hundred varieties here.

97,803 times Mary has the gestational period of an elephant.

97,802 times the creators looked nonplussed when mental health issues were raised in the Sherlock panel.

97,801 times, are they not aware of the monster they have unleashed?

97,800 times the Abominable Scot explained his rationale about lying to the fans!

97.799 annoyance because of egg-less bread turns out fluffy but if you put it in mouth it quickly become a sticky lump of something. -.-

97797 tastebuds eagerly awaiting cake.

97796 reminders not to let Mycroft know, or we won't get any.

97.795 times yay, cake!!

But 97.794 times I am weary too.. Arcadia, you try first.

Mycroft! What are you doing here?!?! Nobody mentioned your name... wait, someone did. I blame her.

97.793 times cake sounds good and so does hot chocolate & a sweatshirt. (Downstairs runs cold in our house so that upstairs can be comfortable.)

97.791 times I'm getting ready to make chocolate chip cookies today for an event tomorrow.

97790 times I've said I'm going to go make dinner but keep playing around on this $%^&* forum instead, excuse my French. I blame VBS (so there! :P )

97789 times I'd rather skip dinner and go straight to the cake.

97.788 slices of overripe bananas on my refrigerator, enough to make a simple banana-cheese or banana-chocolate 'pizza' later.

Or 97787 smoothies, if they were at my house.

97790 times I've said I'm going to go make dinner but keep playing around on this $%^&* forum instead, excuse my French. I blame VBS (so there! :P )

Whu..whuattt...you didn't even try to make a connection! :lol5:

97.786 banana cakes! Using pistachios too, that is the best thing to make. Trust me, I make the best banana cake, it has 100% vote, ehhh... according to 6 people that I fed.

97.785 times I miss my oven.

97.784 times it's actually sitting in the living room, haven't been unpacked since February.

97.783 times we should have more Sherlock related post.

97.782 times John thinks it's okay to chin a superintendent.

• Like 1