Shadow Dweller

Born as a Holmes

New game! :D If somehow you were born as mummy and daddy Holmes' offspring, what do you want to do in that universe? Short and long term goals please. Remember, it is your life. ^^

This sounds interesting. Will have to think about it and come back with an answer.

• Like 1

I'd join Sherlock and annoy the heck out if Mycroft and also grab my French Horn and play duets with Sherlock & his violin. We could even make horrific musical sounds to tick Mycroft off. :) (can we say I'm the little sister in my family).

• Haha 1

Oh yes I'd definitely like to be ' the other one'...so I hope I'm not dead!

Changed the questions. Now, that's mostly short-term goals. What is your long-term plan for life in that particular universe?

Oh I would be a scientist. Time machine, teleportation, artificial intelligence. A mad one..not necessary a good one, although I suppose all Holmes upbringing would be on the side on the angel, but might lean dangerously close to the other side. It's not evil when a creation is used to punish evil people right..? of course, I would decide the definition of evil.

• Like 2

Long-term is being able to keep it up into adulthood. I am the little sister after all ;)

• Haha 1

I'd like to work with my consulting detective brother!

• Like 1

Long-term is being able to keep it up into adulthood. I am the little sister after all ;)

I don't understand, what is the connection with 'the little sister' and 'annoy the heck out of your sombre big brother'?

I would ask mum and dad why in the hell would they ever name their kid "Mycroft". Just -- why?

• Like 1

I don't understand, what is the connection with 'the little sister' and 'annoy the heck out of your sombre big brother'?

The younger siblings are stereotypically known for annoying their older siblings (not that it doesn't happen the other way at all).  I'm the youngest in my family and I know I annoyed my Sister and Brother a fair amount as a child and I still annoy my sister sometimes as an adult.  Mycroft would just be fun to annoy and to partner with Sherlock to do it makes it even more fun.  (I have a slightly dark side to me in the form of pranks, humor, and the ability to annoy.)

• Like 3

I would ask mum and dad why in the hell would they ever name their kid "Mycroft". Just -- why?

*snickers* A fanfic writer named the female version of him in Victorian era 'Mylene'. If Sherlock's first name is William, I wonder what Mycroft's is. Or maybe mum and dad finally realized that weird names make their child get teased in school and then give Sherlock an alternative to use.

• Like 1

*snickers* A fanfic writer named the female version of him in Victorian era 'Mylene'. If Sherlock's first name is William, I wonder what Mycroft's is. Or maybe mum and dad finally realized that weird names make their child get teased in school and then give Sherlock an alternative to use.

What is your longterm plan there, Bendy?

Clearly, then, you are not a little sister with an older brother. :D

Short term: survive to adulthood without becoming a complete dick like my siblings. Long term: how the heck do I know? I was just born!

Oh, I know ... rule the world! Bwahahahaha ...

Short term: survive to adulthood without becoming a complete dick like my siblings. Long term: how the heck do I know? I was just born!

You were right, I don't. I am the oldest, the 'most responsible' who secretly have a rebellious streak a hundred miles wide ;)

Rule the world, Arcadia. I will make sure you will not feel boredom, entertainments always would be available. ;) ;) ;)

• Like 1

What is your longterm plan there, Bendy?

Eh, probably just follow in my older bros' footsteps to become a pro at deductions, and then use that skill (as well as do commission art) to make a little extra money on the side while I go and make my own indie video game company.  :lol4:

• Like 2

You need mad scientist?  :wave2:

• Like 2

I would love to be the mad scientist in the family...if only I was  a bit cleverer!

• Like 2

I'll help with the experiments. Just not as the test subject in most cases.

• Haha 1

If Arcadia rules the world, I will become her Moriarty-figure. Then we never will become bored. giggle-skype-smiley.gif

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

I'm already not bored!

Mad scientists should apply at the office.

I'm already not bored!

Mad scientists should apply at the office.

Well, since I obviously is not a mad scientist material, you would not let your sister bored, wouldn't you? Right, big sis? ^-^

You know who can be even more annoying than little sisters? Big sisters!!  :evilmoff:

Come, little one, let us go and annoy the world together...

• Like 2

>=D sounds fun!

This conversation remind me to this Holmesses' World vid:

• Like 1

Oh, cool, a whole bunch of Mycroft videos! I haven't seen those ....