-
Posts
4,894 -
Joined
-
Days Won
61
Everything posted by sfmpco
-
The last pick I saw of Ben and Sophie together didn't show a very big baby bump. I think she's a few months off. Maybe in April?
-
This was found on YouTube... The E ast Wind takes U s all in the end ter R ifiying force seeks o U t the unworthy pluck S them out from the Earth.
- 793 replies
-
Regarding Euros, I wonder if it's related to the statement Mycroft made at the end of ASIP about upsetting Mummy. Sherlock of course denies that he himself upset Mummy and that it was actually Mycroft. Gatiss has speculated on an affair. I don't know but by this time next week I will. I suspect we will also have the missing info on Redbeard.
- 793 replies
-
Behind the scenes of TLD https://vimeo.com/198767114?ref=tw-v-share
- 793 replies
-
- 4
-
-
So this popped up on Twitter. I'm not going to call it a spoiler since it is speculation. https://twitter.com/BakerStBabes/status/818402146186051584
- 793 replies
-
- 1
-
-
Here's another fun bit:
- 958 replies
-
- Sherlock
- Benedict Cumberbatch
-
(and 4 more)
Tagged with:
-
Here's a funny bit...
-
I generally listen to each episode at least once with the captions on because I do tend to miss a lot. I miss a lot partly because my two parakeets get very chatty when the TV is on. Normally not a problem, but Sherlock is different, and their night cover went on their cage for a bit. I can't think that Sherlock was doing all that manic texting just for humor. I think he's up to something. Maybe he's laying bait on social media.
- 831 replies
-
The things on Sherlock's desk... http://mid0nz.tumblr.com/post/39500128017/the-most-beautiful-object-on-the-221b-set-if-you
- 958 replies
-
- Sherlock
- Benedict Cumberbatch
-
(and 4 more)
Tagged with:
-
More Easter eggs in the episode: https://www.inverse.com/article/25858-sherlock-six-thatchers-easter-eggs-references-season-4-conan-doyle
- 831 replies
-
- 1
-
-
BBC synopsis for the third episode, but it doesn't say much. http://www.bbc.co.uk/mediacentre/proginfo/2017/03/sherlock
-
This Easter egg from the episode... https://twitter.com/piningsherlocck/status/816028639590580224
- 831 replies
-
I do wonder about Sherlock's obsession with texting at the start of this episode. I mean it fits with the birth announcement in the Times.
- 831 replies
-
We don't necessarily know that "the other one" went bad. But I don't believe it's twins. I mean, it is never twins (although Sherlock keeps saying that).
- 831 replies
-
Sian Brooke plays the woman who flirted with John. She played Ophelia opposite Cumberbatch in Hamlet. Mild spoiler for next episode:
- 831 replies
-
Well, I have seen it twice now. Wondering if I need to wait to comment until I have seen all three because of the story arcs.
- 831 replies
-
New trailer for The Lying Detective.
-
By this time tomorrow night we will have seen it and be on a 2nd or third viewing. Well, except if you live in Hawaii. Poor sods are 3 hrs behind the west coast.
-
I'd be perfectly happy for Gatiss/Moffat to write all the episodes. It is their baby, after all.
-
Shock blankets and hot chocolate will be ready!
-
Like I said, many got TAB wrong, including the interpretation of the suffrage thing. But now I have rewatched all 10 episodes in effort to be fully prepared for S4. In 48 hours... I will have probably seen TST a few times.
-
I need to watch each episode a few times and really digest them before I'll feel like jumping into a conversation. I felt like so many people after one viewing of TAB were quick to put in their opinion and yet most got it completely wrong.
-
A bit of fun. Not sure exactly where to put it.
-
Sherlock dead or Moriarty dead? Sherlocks "suicide" was the headlines of the paper that Mycroft was reading at the Diogenes in TRF.
- 1,262 replies
-
- Episode Discussion
- Series 3
-
(and 1 more)
Tagged with:
-
We don't give Anderson enough credit, and he provides a very obscure clue that is largely overlooked simply because Anderson is overlooked. When he says, "No she's lying. It was Jim Moriarty's body with a mask on." Anderson KNOWS there was a Moriarty body, and Lestrade doesn't contradict him. So Lestrade clearly knows too. So regardless of whether we get a bigger confirmation of Moriarty's death, it is really unnecessary. The body is confirmed.
- 1,262 replies
-
- 2
-
-
- Episode Discussion
- Series 3
-
(and 1 more)
Tagged with:
.jpg.e24dbe8a0c548ab9e378bc396ae750de.jpg)