Let's Play Deductions!

Well Arcadia, your clues kind of sucks too :p

Okay okay errrr....

I only go to city area if I need to buy something, visit a place, attending an event, using facilities, all that couldn't be found 'not on city', what could this metal scary snake-frog be?

Protection, traffic, hazard. Traffic could be hazardous if you are caught in unsafe condition, or fall into it. Could this be some sort of barrier, a hook end for a railing, that separate human traffic or protecting them from certain area they shouldn't access? Trotoar, road railing to board some public transport, public facilities?

Well, my clues must not be all that bad, because :party: ... congratulations, you have the right answer!

A hook end for a railing is exactly what it is. In this case, the railing used to be around an outdoor restaurant to keep cars from driving into the diners when parking. The railing is gone, but the hook end was left in the wall, eventually to be turned into an "art piece" by yours truly.

I knew you'd get there eventually... :d

• Like 1

Yay!!!

If the car really gets into the diners, the railing won't help much rite.. XD, but I get it, I get it.. :p.. it's more like visual barrier.

Eh.. I have something.. in a while.

I think it's also to keep cars that are being parked from nosing into the dining area (looking for a handout? :smile: ), because I agree, those things are too flimsy to stop anything moving at speed. I guess that's what the trees are for .... :o

:D

Okay, this is not meant to be creepy. XD

2nr3bs8.jpg

About ten years ago, I played, just for fun, purely amateur, in this sport.

We were the pioneer team for the country I stayed back then, so we didn't have anything proper yet, except some gears from other sport that we could use.

We made this glove for our usage while playing, beside this, we use something on the head and feet as well.

This is competitive sport.

The timing that I mentioned doesn't really help, this sport exists since way way way back then.

The question: What is the name of the sport?

1st thing that comes to mind is Lacrosse.

Rugby?

Australian Rules Football?

Field Hockey?

No, not those.

We didn't wear any other protections.

We wear something on the head and feet as mentioned.

American football?

Nope.

Let's see what we have so far:

A picture of a temporary starter, makeshift glove because we didn't have proper equipment back then, but pretty much functional for the nature of the sport.

No extra protection gears. Other than the glove, other gears are using gears from another sports.

Players wear something on the head and feet.

It's competitive team sport.

Add clue: it's not associated with certain countries. It's played world-wide but not as common as very popular sports, hence different introduction years. It could have different term in certain country but basically a common name for the sport is known world wide.

Polo, Bandy, or Hurling?

Okay okay..new clue.. hmph.

To play this sport you need skills from other sports.

And it's tiny bit hard to follow/watch this sport.

I'd forgotten what we were working on... :rolleyes: ... so here it is again.

2nr3bs8.jpg

Hm.... Lacrosse? Squash?

I find all sports hard to watch (boring!) so that clue's no help.... :p

I feel the same, almost. Only like to watch NBA here and there, but stopped after I moved to a place that doesn't have free broadcast. Now I'm staying on a place that has but I don't have regular TV, or cable. I only have magic box that sometimes works sometimes doesn't. But depends on companions, I watch other sports occasionally, F1 (is that sport?), sometimes tennis, a bit of football (but it's boring unless there is a goal :P).

Lacrosse had been mentioned by Camper, not that. Not squash as well. It has more than four players.

Clue: hard to watch doesn't mean boring here. :)

This sport is not boring at all, imo, it's a frenzy.