Let's Play Deductions!

One of the main reasons I stopped working in an office was so I wouldn't have to wear skirts anymore. Down with skirts! :D

Ah.. good reason :)

I relate to that. Lucky it makes much more sense to wear pants at my current work.

How about another one right away? Can you guess what this is (and it is sideways, top is the left side of the pic) :

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByTapatalk1458612379.788266.jpg

Is it some kind of doodle of someone explaining something?

Maybe, explaining how to arrange or organize placements for stuffs or activity allocations for an event?

Sorry it isn't a car. Yes it is a doodle and there is some explaining at an event but it is not for placement of stuff. It's a little different than that.

Diagram of something? Like, um, a conveyor belt?

Could this be a top view, to explain the sequence of circulation, flow, activity and group placements.

I notice at the left end of the long line there is something like an arrow. So this person might be trying to explain that this guy is coming from this way, go that way, turn back and exit this way.., something like that. Then this group of people would be placed here, main attention here, in the middle, on these and that side..

Er... something like that. XD

Yes a diagram of something but not a conveyor belt

There is something with placement of a group just not necessarily all together. The explanation you have is close to what would happen when followed. So what could this diagram be then?

I'm not sure if I understand what you are asking, but let's see.. 

Event. Not placement of stuff.

Something with placement of group, just not necessary together, the explanations I gave is close to what would happen when followed. What is this diagram be?

So it's top view then?

I'm at risk of being asked to join a horrendous useless meeting any moment, so I have unlimited guesses. :)

Somehow I'm thinking there is some sort of stage, main point of view. It could be actual stage, could be main just point of activity.

Since this probably connected with how people move and event, maybe:

- A ceremony; wedding? Mass? Party?

- A risk management plan; something to do with arranging possible evacuation, not limited to that, actually more like arranging possible scenario for everything to make sure the event goes well.

There is a stage just not pictured. It is not for a ceremony, wedding or mass. It is technically not a party but the event is just as fun. It is a top view.

Concert? Is that scribble next to the circle a microphone?

Concert yes, but no musical equipment pictured. So what part of a concert would this diagram show?

Well, you say the stage isn't pictured, so ... the audience placement? Is the audience supposed to sit at tables?

Not tables, not even close to tables. But yes something about the audience placement.

The long line, does it represent a wall or other barrier?

Long line isn't a barrier or wall. And a meet and greet did happen here, that's not what I'm looking for.

Souvenirs? But there is no table!

Entry/exit point, when they have to go through security checks?

Nope. What diagram would show something of audience placement in regards to a concert but based on size might not include the stage in the drawing?

Nope as this is indoors.

Control panel/control room.

Balcony/VIP.

Projector.

Catwalk (for lightings etc)

Lobby (admission area)

Nope as the place doesn't have a balcony. The area is split between a lower and an upper set of sections. So where do indoor concerts usually take place?

I'm too brain-dead to rotate it in my head any more, so here:
zkMSetj.jpg?1

As far as I know indoor concerts usually take place in a concert hall, auditorium, coffee shop/eatery or someone's home. Which one is it? :d

Do the squares represent groups of people?