Sign in to follow this  
J.P.

Anyone has problems accessing the forum…

I had a temporary problem with loading on Firefox either yesterday or the day before, but not since then. It is a bit slower than usual though.

• Like 1

I'm having no problem with Firefox. PC though, not Mac.

Weird - I got the new Firefox version as well, and while it's ugly imo, it works all right. What add-ons/plugins have you got running, JP?

Yepp, it's ugly. I don't know what caused the problem, I didn't change anything and now all works just fine.

Which is fine.

• Like 1

I got the new Firefox version as well, and while it's ugly imo, it works all right.

When I brought up my laptop yesterday afternoon, it asked it I wanted to download the new rev of Firefox.  I figured I'd wait till I heard more scuttlebutt -- but then when I started using the browser, it quickly became obvious that I now have a different version -- e.g., the tab I'm using is white but all the others are black, and instead of the little whirly thing, loading is indicated by a back-and-forth thingy.

I'm guessing this is the "updates" that it installed last time I shut the computer down.  Haven't noticed much practical difference so far.