Non-SHERLOCK Quizzes

Shadow Dweller

Never heard Mna Ramotswe before.

Sherlock, nah.. unlike him, apparently not eating regularly screw up my gastric.

And of course, something about not having his brain as well. XD XD

• Like 1

If you have his brain, VBS, instead of liking you I would ignore you for being a spoiled pest. :p

• Like 1

Only because that's how Mr Moffat decided to portray him: Peter Pan as the foremost detective of all times! Nicely done! I think I will go somewhere quietly and self-combust, thank you very much!

But that Peter Pan spoiled pest is better than 95% of people I know.

And I think I would never be bored hanging out or talking with him.

• Like 1

For the chemistry quiz I got

W... Tungsten

You scored 53 Mass, 26 Electronegativity, 57 Metal, and 10 Radioactivity!

11184848569909225193.jpeg___1_500_1_500_

You may buy into the values of society, but you just can't seem to fit into it. You've always been a bit too prone to over-reacting. On the bright side you can withstand extremely high energy people and environments just as easily as you can low energy ones. You might do comparatively well hanging out with Phosphorous people as a result. In fact, you are probably the best suited person to try to shape their efforts into something constructive... unfortunately, that would require your actively involving yourself with someone, which you are generally loathe to do. The ideal job for you would be working within a nuclear power plant... alone.

• Like 1

I also got Mma Ramotswe. Never read the series or saw anything related to it.

• Like 1

For the chemistry quiz I got

W... Tungsten

You scored 53 Mass, 26 Electronegativity, 57 Metal, and 10 Radioactivity!

11184848569909225193.jpeg___1_500_1_500_

You may buy into the values of society, but you just can't seem to fit into it. You've always been a bit too prone to over-reacting. On the bright side you can withstand extremely high energy people and environments just as easily as you can low energy ones. You might do comparatively well hanging out with Phosphorous people as a result. In fact, you are probably the best suited person to try to shape their efforts into something constructive... unfortunately, that would require your actively involving yourself with someone, which you are generally loathe to do. The ideal job for you would be working within a nuclear power plant... alone.

You are being phased out of light bulbs, so you do need to look for another job -- so yeah, you might as well look into positions in nuke plants -- till those are phased out too!

I also got Mma Ramotswe. Never read the series or saw anything related to it.

Set in Botswana, the "No. 1 Ladies' Detective Agency" mysteries generally hinge on human nature, and they have a gentle, whimsical humor  -- if the quiz matched you up, you might want to check out the books (try the Look Inside feature for a taste of the first one) and/or the television movie and subsequent series (it's a BBC production, so if you can play Region 2 DVDs, the UK Amazon has far better availability and prices).  I've been able to find many of the books in the local used-book store.

• Like 1

I'm coming rather late to this party, but here you go. The last one explains why I keep finding myself in this rabbit hole called fandom...I'm Alice!

@Arcadia: BC or Sherlock, which one do you prefer? :P

Whichever one will have me.

The Personality Defect Test

I got Robot too, so I won't bother to reprint it here (he does go on a bit, doesn't he?) I'll include this bit, however:

To put it less negatively:

1. You are more RATIONAL than intuitive.

2. You are more INTROVERTED than extroverted.

3. You are more GENTLE than brutal.

4. You are more HUMBLE than arrogant.

Which Chemical Am I

He... Helium.

You scored 28 Mass, 25 Electronegativity, 51 Metal, and 0 Radioactivity!

He... Helium.
That's odd, our tests indicate that you did not just take this test. In fact, we're not even sure you exist. Oh, wait, no, somebody just found indirect evidence of you in the deep Earth and in the Sun. Okay, so you're real, but man, you need to get out more. Actually, you're pretty cool, always doing your own thing, but we kinda wish that you would interact with us a bit more. On a positive note, I think some research lab in Berkeley has managed to put you into a psuedo-stable relationship that, if you're kept very cold, you won't walk away from... or maybe that was Xenon. I forget.

Who in Fiction Are You?

Alice from Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland

What you lack in attention to detail, you make up for in your ability to process the world around you, slotting it into your highly evolved system of values. With a need for constant stimulation, you can quickly become passionate about new ideas, people and sometimes their flaws – which can land you in trouble.

Adept at social situations, {Oh ha ha ha - me}  your independent streak means you are also perfectly happy in your own company and indeed you value time alone to process your experiences. On a bad day, like Alice, you can become controlling and over-bearing but that’s only because you know best, isn’t it?

Darn tootin' I know best! :smile:

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

Almost exactly like yours in Machiavellianism, slightly less in narcissism and a lot less in psychopathy, about 1/3 of the way in their scale. Who is Don Draper?

• Like 1

According to them, I am "infrequently vile."  Interesting way of putting it!

My main beef with this quiz is that many of the questions are wrong.  They'll have a first half that I think is obviously true, followed by the word "because," followed by a reason that I consider irrelevant.  So do I agree with the first half or disagree with the second half?  Have I stopped beating my wife yet?

• Like 2

@Inge: No idea who is Don Draper and cannot be bothered to find out. ^^

@Carol: Perhaps that's why this quiz is not supposed to take more than five minutes, to make even the most indecisive of takers to react without pondering thrice, lol

Screen capture please, this is a quiz without copy-able text, thus the only way of proving your scores is with pic.

• Like 1

The same as SD with the following levels.

post-1617-0-50418100-1450111453_thumb.jpg

Don Draper is the protagonist in the tv show Mad Men.

• Like 3

Wait wait.. so we have 4 moderately nefarious and 3 infrequently viles out of 7?

:lol:

Could this test only have two possible outcomes?

• Like 1

Maybe, let's find out by deliberately trying to score with 'the goody-two shoes' and 'the scarily evil' profiles ^^

15u2k7.jpg

33af9qe.jpg

• Like 4

I got the same with these numbers:

23% EvilGenius,  23% Mad-Scientist,  25% MaskedMan,  15% Two-Face,  0% Maniac,  23% Bestiary,  23% Seducer,  23% Revenger and  8% Funky!
  • Like 1

2uiity9.jpg

You are brilliant, a genius in the truest sense. You are weird and hard to get, but ever so demanding. You have an enormous army of minions; who all one by one are dispendable. Your goal is world domination and you seek to be the most powerful and richest of all. Though you are already one of the richest people around!

You reside on an island in a secret 'evil lair', which is hard to find but has everything an evil base needs. You are extremely rich and do everything you please by the use of money.

Your favorite weapon is a giant laser, which you most likely use to treathen a wealthy country with. The more money you get, the more status you'll have.

You are organized and a planner. You are extremely smart and sometimes even amaze your arrogant self with the brilliance you show. Somewhere on your island you more than likely have a clone walking around, there to die by the hands of many assassins sent by special agency's, thinking it's you. Yet again another genius plan from yours truly.

All over the world many of your minions do infamous acts of infamy to raise your evil reputation and get you even more wealth.

Your biggest threat are people with powers. Since they have powers you yourself do not have. You have lots of minions and useful henchmen to make up for your lack of powers though. Hire a powerful henchman or two as a bodyguard and the world will soon be in your hands!

Dat picture  :rofl:

• Like 2

• 3 months later...

Today, I am a bit disturbed by injustice and unfairness that happen to good people around me, by ignorant stupids with power over them.

So, my mind is not pretty as I am thinking about how these craps should meet their demises, how bad things should happen to bad people, or maybe lobotomy to this kind of stupidity is not a horrible idea. All sorts.

We happened to play around stupid qquizzes and my friend asked me why my suggestion is all about what kind of villain, worst quality, all negative stuffs and then I saw this link... Maybe I am just tiny bit moody and my mind is not that ugly..

How Dark Is Your Personality According To Scientists

• Like 1

I can't figure out how to post the results like you lot, but for Supervillian I got Two Face:
http://www.helloquizzy.com/results/test-what-supervillain-are-you/?fromCGI=1&var_Bestiary=2&var_Mad-Scientist=2&var_Revenger=3&var_Two-Face=5&var_MaskedMan=2&var_EvilGenius=2&var_Funky=2&var_Seducer=2&var_Maniac=3

How Dark is Your Personality (I have grave doubts that it's According to Scientists) ... got the same answer you did, VBS. Bwahahahaha...... t2.gif