GIF Your Mood

Pseudonym

tumblr_nz9qfnjmUa1uajjoao1_500.gif

I'm having a randomly good hair day, which doesn't normally happen in dry below-zero weather.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Coping with depression by impulse buying additions to my bladed weapons collection.  *sheepish*

Retail therapy...?

b77ad41404634e7a08176c9a0deddbc0.245x200

My latest acquisition is this jade dagger.  I bought it because the blade is reminiscent of storm clouds rolling in.  I call it --*dramatic turn*-- 'Skyscraper'.

il_794xN.2986299243_bcgy.jpg

I currently have my eye on one of these beauties.  I'm especially fond of the orange one.

il_794xN.3187106215_5qz9.jpg

200.gif

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

For almost two weeks I've been virtually bedridden with debilitating lower back pain.

tenor.gif

• Sad 1

8 hours ago, Artemis said:

For almost two weeks I've been virtually bedridden with debilitating lower back pain.

Have you seen a chiropractor?  Or a doctor?

4 hours ago, Carol the Dabbler said:

Have you seen a chiropractor?  Or a doctor?

Yep, just had my third visit today.  And there goes my entire paycheck, lol.

• 3 weeks later...

God, I empathize ... I've been having terrible trouble with my back, lately. Although I suspect my trouble may be  due in part to a year with virtually no exercise, I spent a few hours shovelling dirt the other day and my back actually felt better the next morning. Weird......

• 2 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

clearing-snow-d%C3%A9blayage-neige.gif

Waking up to snow this morning was not the experience I wanted to have, lol.

• Sad 1

Already? Oh dear, poor you. :unsure: We got a surprisingly nice balmy autumn round here so far.

Yeah, us too -- relatively balmy, that is.  We've had one mild frost so far, which didn't do any noticeable damage to the tomatoes or the nasturtiums (both close enough to the house to be in something of  "heat island").  More frosts are possible over the next few days, so keeping my fingers crossed.

You have my sympathy, Artie!

• 3 weeks later...

Temperatures here have been up and down.  We did get a harder frost a night or two after that mild one.  It was cold enough to do in the tomato plants, but the nasturtiums which are in planters on the porch (i.e., sitting on a large concrete mass well above ground level) are fine.  And now it's pleasantly warm again, with highs this week predicted to be in the 70s (low 20s C).  I love this kind of moderate weather -- too bad it won't last!

Actually, the nasturtiums are the happiest I've seen them for months. The frost apparently killed the aphids that had been plaguing them, and now they're blooming like crazy.

It's been up and down here too.  One week it's winter and the next it's summer.  We are currently in summer.  Winter will be back in a few days.

8 hours ago, Artemis said:

One week it's winter and the next it's summer.  We are currently in summer.  Winter will be back in a few days.

Same here, though perhaps not quite so extremely.  I reserve one section of my closet for items that have been worn but aren't yet ready for the laundry basket.  This time of year that section gets really full -- everything from shorts to sweatpants!

• 3 weeks later...

8 degrees F and dropping.  According to my weather app it's warmer in Canada, Alaska, Russia...  I think the only place colder tonight is Antarctica, lol.

cold-winter-weather-gif.gif

• Sad 2

14 hours ago, Artemis said:

8 degrees F and dropping.  According to my weather app it's warmer in Canada, Alaska, Russia...  I think the only place colder tonight is Antarctica, lol.

If if makes you feel any better, the weather app may be talking about places like coastal British Columbia rather than the Yukon Territory.

It's been cold here too (though we haven't hit single digits yet), but they're predicting highs in the 50s, starting in just a few days.  I may go back to taking walks outdoors!   :D