The Cute Animal Pics/Videos Thread

Caya

11 hours ago, besleybean said:

ver the lake. 

The sign read: Swans are not allowed to pass beyond the bridge.

Noting all of the swans, swimming on the lake, the lady asked me(very puzzled): but how do the swans know?

I remember a couple of pages back there is a sign NO BEAR ALLOWED on a dumpster with a bear inside it, obviously a rebellious bear because all bears around that area should be literate.

@beluga (?) picture

To me it looks like human in mermaid costume! Made from very unelastic or lousy material (I'm guessing melted used rubber bands!)

Here is another ultimate rebellious doggo.

f_C4p_RSTon_AS-qxwfla_Mrf8_K9_EV00gh.jpg

• Like 3

It's just the shape of the blubber, it's normal but the lighting and angle emphasises it. You can see it here too. 

IMG_5443.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just in case anyone's confused (as I was at first), this is a beluga *whale* we're seeing, not the endangered beluga sturgeon that produces caviar.

• Like 1

c4bc5afe2e62e817a6230b7ff50cf9a3.jpg

I found something alarming and as a good fellow member I feel that I should give you a warning Carol. It is published in 1894, even before our precious year of 1895. 

Screenshot_2018-08-31-17-18-28_1.jpg

But then, I'm as disappointed as this one Amazon's reviewer.

P_20180831_172843_1.jpg

• Haha 4

I guess that duck stuck it's beak in an electrical outlet? Or payed way too much for a hairdo.

• Like 1

Maybe he entered a David Crowder lookalike contest (do an image search for David Crowder Band to see what I mean because just David Crowder may not pull up the correct hairstyle).

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I thought the guy was accusing me of being a moocher -- so I was gonna say hey, I pay for my groceries and electricity and house and stuff!  So take that back and apologize!

Is that cute little fellow wearing a hat?  Or is his head just extra-fuzzy?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I was at a petting zoo and saw a group of duck and one was rocking this hairstyle. So I guess it's natural, not some electrocution accident or wig. It was an adult duck, but she certainly looked special, too bad shewas quite clumsy and fell face down to the pond, just when everyone was looking at her. I guess it is the burden of attention.

Wait a minute...gasp.... Carol, did you or did you not hang around a petting zoo couple years ago? When did you lose the punk hair? How do you rate your clumsiness from one to ten?

• Like 1

Oh, I'd certainly qualify on the clumsiness scale!  But it's been decades since I was at a petting zoo -- sorry!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

No prize for guessing which one I'm more disappointed at; the fact that we didn't cross path in the past, or the fact that I didn't actually see you face planting in a pond rocking a punk hair.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I don't know, certainly some kind of sloth. Aw, I want to pick him up and hug him. And keep him with me so when I'm grumpy I can look down and see his little smiling face. 

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Pseudonym said:

Bellies! I love baby bellies. 

:blink: You must be nightmare to be with from baby's POV.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Screenshot_2018-09-12-07-34-09_1.jpg

Screenshot_2018-09-12-07-34-09_2.jpg

Good god J.P! I know you said you are not as agile as Sherlock to leap through table, but hang on to the branch, that's what owls DO!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1