Sherlock's Heart

Arcadia

Er, eh, ahem, ah yes. Uhhhh.... oh genie of the, er, forum,  ... ummmm .... please can I have a cookie? Nothing to see here, after all.....

• Like 3

Just a big, red beating heart with a shoebox crammed with sentiment...

And my first thought in reading this is Sherlock gives/receives a shoebox containing an anatomically correct heart as a gift.

• Like 1

And my first thought in reading this is Sherlock gives/receives a shoebox containing an anatomically correct heart as a gift.

I have one of those!

• Like 1

Maybe that's what Molly got Sherlock...

• Like 2

Er, eh, ahem, ah yes. Uhhhh.... oh genie of the, er, forum, ... ummmm .... please can I have a cookie? Nothing to see here, after all.....

Of course... *sibilant hiss* cookie as in a tiny text file?

• Like 1

Or one of the heartbeat necklaces.  I have one of those coming too.

I read a fanfic that an anatomically correct heart carved from ruby and gold is what Jim Moriarty give to his lover :D

• Like 1

What is a heartbeat necklace?

What is a heartbeat necklace?

Here's an example:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Women-Chic-heartbeat-Electrocardiogram-Gold-Tone-Chain-Pendant-Necklace-CSUT-/400931128160?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item5d595b8360

Ooooohhh... OK!  I get it now.  I was like does it vibrate/beat?  Make noise?  lol

• Like 1

I wanted to like this but was afraid I would seem rather ghoulish if I did. :p

I have one of those!

So do I but it's not in a shoebox. At least, I assume it's anatomically correct, I've never actually seen it, only heard it .......

Er, eh, ahem, ah yes. Uhhhh.... oh genie of the, er, forum, ... ummmm .... please can I have a cookie? Nothing to see here, after all.....

Of course... *sibilant hiss* cookie as in a tiny text file?

Er ... yes, well, that would be nice, of course, but, uh ... maybe just a nice oatmeal cookie .... ? After all, I don't want to put you to any trouble......

• Like 2

One oatmeal cookie coated with orange-glaze coming up!

• Like 1

One oatmeal cookie coated with orange-glaze coming up!

Brilliant! Oh, it's Christmas!

8R9Dylt.gif

So THEY are mirror images of each other! In ShadowDweller's fan fiction find it is Jim Moriarity who gives a ruby and gold souvenir to his lover ( would like a hint as to that!) and in another Sherlock-Molly one, he presents her with an anatomically correct silver heart locket instead of an engagement ring! Goodness gracious me, it seems AoO authors are unashamedly stealing each other's plot devices to their hearts' content ( no pun intended)!

If I had to choose anything anatomically correct, let me have that life-sized chocolate Benedict Cumberbatch please.

• Like 4