Speedy's Cafe - General Chat about anything you like!

other sherlock fans: long detailed explanation with evidence casual viewers will never notice and deep insights into characters' souls and mindblowing new unexpected ideas nobody else has thought of

me:

me: well this guy suspiciously licks his lips a lot

• Like 1

Well....still....that might have been something that no one else noticed....and then they can go back and watch it and try to figure out the context. So you have made a important contribution to the knowledge and made a perfectly good excuse for someone to watch that episode....again.....if they needed to have such an excellent excuse to watch that particular episode.....again.  So....good job and well done, Bendy!

• Like 1

I have just bought Series 3 of 'Sherlock' - so I'm up-to-date!

Watch out. Once you get the DVD you can become a bit debaucherous. Watching your favorite episode over and over and over and over and........

• Like 1

We need a new quiz to take! Somebody go find one. :P

• Like 1

Just in case there's anyone who hasn't done the aforementioned quiz yet:

Well, if y'all are too bored waiting for Series 4, Alex found a new "Which character are you?" quiz (from Radio Times last week).  We understood all the questions on this one!  They say he is Mary Morstan and I am (logically enough?) John Watson, which is fine with us.  :D

A new quiz would be welcome too!

• Like 1

Just in case there's anyone who hasn't done the aforementioned quiz yet:

Well, if y'all are too bored waiting for Series 4, Alex found a new "Which character are you?" quiz (from Radio Times last week).  We understood all the questions on this one!  They say he is Mary Morstan and I am (logically enough?) John Watson, which is fine with us.  :D

A new quiz would be welcome too!

I took it and I got Sherlock, which I guess is kinda true because I can be quite sociopathic :P

fun fact: last night I was one of the crazy kamikaze shippers posting tons of stuff in the johncroft tag on tumblr and trying to convert the masses while fending off haters

Oh dear!  Mycroft has left Lestrade for John!?!  The bounder!  The cad!  How dare he!!!

Hhhmmm...but then maybe Molly can catch Lestrade on the rebound!  Okay......

• Like 4

1062 notifications?!?! I guess this is what I get for not coming on here for a few months...

Hey, nice to see you back!

I keep meaning to ask, may I call you Zelda?  (That's how I've been thinking of you, since I have a little trouble remembering your full screen name.)

We need a new quiz to take! Somebody go find one. :P

Yeah.. I am no Mrs Hudson... Dominatrix all the way! ( I won't be drugging anyone up though )... I'd just stick to a whip and cuffs.

Yay!  Do you have a new "permanent" home yet, Ruthy?

Hi Carol - Yes, the council have moved me into a nice flat, just got furniture in and slowly getting used to it.

• Like 5

Glad to hear it! I have a friend who went thru the same thing, three years later they're still in temp housing. :-( But at least everyone is safe.

• Like 2

1062 notifications?!?! I guess this is what I get for not coming on here for a few months...

Hey, nice to see you back!

I keep meaning to ask, may I call you Zelda? (That's how I've been thinking of you, since I have a little trouble remembering your full screen name.)

Yeah, sure. That's actually the name I have on my leavers hoodie at school (basically I'm in the last year of primary school so we get to put our nicknames on the back of a hoodie) :D

• Like 1

I am literally tweeting back & forth with Jenna Von Oy. I'm watching reality/junk "telly". Celebrity wife swap. She was being a bit high & might & I called her on it... We've been tweeting along with the show. I also shared with her what I liked about some of the rules she laid out for the other family.

How cool is that!

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&ei=hQDHU6r8OMGRyASfyoAo&url=http://m.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3DX49t6ipDhHc&cd=1&ved=0CB8QtwIwAA&usg=AFQjCNGql6UzHCYwNmC1ztP1bBN_rJ9lxA

This link leads to video of BC with the muppets. Funny/cute stuff. Seems like the muppets are all caught up from HLV.

• Like 2

It's official. Halloween's four months away but I'm going to dress up my uncle's dog and my dog as Sherlock and John, respectively.

thatssotrue_2080_1330225581.gif

• Like 1