Are we allowed to let the world know that this was murder (as a message to someone else maybe) or should it look natural / like an accident? For weddings are stressful affairs, a "heart attack" might look natural in that setting and not raise too many questions (or too much of a toxicological examination). Digoxin injection comes to mind but I'm sure there are more elegant solutions.

• Like 1

The murderer would need to be on the same "side" (bride's or groom's) as the intended victim, but yeah, that could work.  And not nearly as much clean-up!

Are we allowed to let the world know that this was murder (as a message to someone else maybe) or should it look natural / like an accident? For weddings are stressful affairs, a "heart attack" might look natural in that setting and not raise too many questions (or too much of a toxicological examination). Digoxin injection comes to mind but I'm sure there are more elegant solutions.

I think the goal is to get away with murder without anyone knowing it's you.

To kind of quote Benedict's episode of Miss Marple (don't remember the character who said it first)..."Murder is easy when it doesn't look like murder."

Offer a breath mint or stick of gum to the person as well as several others.  As with "A Study in Scarlet/Pink", know which one is laced so that it goes to the correct person.  Since no one else got sick & died, your tracks are easily covered.

• Like 1

If any of you ever offer me refreshment, remind me to decline.

• Like 1

If any of you ever offer me refreshment, remind me to decline.

There is a reason why Sherlock explains me so well.  He may be a true genius versus my just plain high non-genius IQ, but I can come up with so many evil plans that I would never do.  To quote Sherlock kind of, "I may be on the side of the angels, but don't think for a moment that I am one of them."  I took 2 character quizzes as honestly as possible and got Sherlock both times then I went and faked the answers to see who would come up next.

• Like 1

Female, 36 years old 5' 6".  No signs of violent trauma but not a pristine clean body either. Found on a park bench.

Wait, is this where you figure out how she died or figure how you're gonna kill her?

Wait, is this where you figure out how she died or figure how you're gonna kill her?

I don't think I was quite awake enough when I posted this morning (& I had been awake for 2 hrs).  Figure out how she died & if you want, how you would have done it.

I'm sorry the description of this woman is to close to me, so uhhh, y'all have @ it. I'll participate in the next murder.

I'm sorry the description of this woman is to close to me, so uhhh, y'all have @ it. I'll participate in the next murder.

It's close to me too.  Only this one's a half inch taller & I didn't give hair color otherwise it's a match.

Creeeeeeeepy... :wacko:

Read my signature or one of my comments somewhere that say Sherlock explains me so much..only I'm not a sociopath.

Let's try this again with a slight variation.  This is how you would do it.

Intended target: Female, mid-30s 5' 6". We want no signs of violent trauma but not a pristine clean body either (more stuff for Anderson to waste his time on so that he can miss the real clues). Happens in a park near a park bench.

She's a hooker. That why her body isn't pristine, her pimp hasn't been satisfied with her lately, so a fat lip here a black eye there :mellow:. Her pimp knows she is deathly allergic to raspberries. He tires of her, she's not earning the money for him like she did in her 20's. He needs her space for someone younger, who can work more Johns per hour.

So he sneaks raspberry juice in with her daily orange muffin with fruity tea breakfast. It usually takes about an hour before a raspberry would effect her. But since the raspberries were diluted with tea it took about 1 hour & 1/2. She's working her neighborhood park, she feels dizzy, grabs her head & stomach, sits on the bench.

Her breathing gets slower & slower till she's breathing no more. The morgue see's it as an accidental death due to her allergies & the pimp & his ho's live happily ever after.

• Like 1

And :sherlock2:  will hear about it and text "Wrong!" to anyone & everyone related to the case as he did in SiP only because he'll notice something that says it can't be accidental.  And Scotland Yard will groan while wanting to pull their hair out because he stepped in.  So all in all a good job  :)

• Like 1

Older male, let's say late 60's, salt & pepper tapered hair cut. Is found dead in the city dump. Well dressed & clean shaven. His lips are blue & you can see swelling all over his body, you could count his veins. How did he die, how did he end up in the city dump & why was he killed?

Intended target: Female, mid-30s 5' 6".   We want no signs of violent trauma but not a pristine clean body either (more stuff for Anderson to waste his time on so that he can miss the real clues). Happens in a park near a park bench.

Did you intend that to be readable only when highlighted?  Or were you just trying to get rid of a white background on the Deviant theme / skin?  'Cause on the white-background themes / skins, the description looks a solid black bar.  I think there's blue writing on it, but it's not at all legible against the black.

If you really were trying to hide the description, the best way to do that is a spoiler box.

Intended target: Female, mid-30s 5' 6".   We want no signs of violent trauma but not a pristine clean body either (more stuff for Anderson to waste his time on so that he can miss the real clues). Happens in a park near a park bench.

Did you intend that to be readable only when highlighted?  Or were you just trying to get rid of a white background on the Deviant theme / skin?  'Cause on the white-background themes / skins, the description looks a solid black bar.  I think there's blue writing on it, but it's not at all legible against the black.

If you really were trying to hide the description, the best way to do that is a spoiler box.

I copied it over from my previous post and then altered it not realizing it would screw up slightly (as I use the default theme).  I can try to correct that for those using a lighter theme.

Older male, let's say late 60's, salt & pepper tapered hair cut. Is found dead in the city dump. Well dressed & clean shaven. His lips are blue & you can see swelling all over his body, you could count his veins. How did he die, how did he end up in the city dump & why was he killed?

The cause of death would be asphyxiation by an acidic blood reacting gas.  The chemical reaction of the acidic gas pumped directly into his veins causes them to enlarge as hydrogen gas is released.  His body starts to swell as all the blood vessels enlarge.  His lips turn blue from lack of oxygen as his body swells making it impossible for him to breathe.  He was driven to the city dump (as he was dying) by the local gambling shark's cronies as he was blackmailing the shark to keep certain improprieties out of the paper and the courts.  Our victim was a respected business man on the city council and friends with the city attorney and several newspaper editors.

• Like 1

I copied it over from my previous post and then altered it not realizing it would screw up slightly (as I use the default theme).  I can try to correct that for those using a lighter theme.

The safest way to quote anyone (including yourself) is to use a quote box.  That will automatically keep everything "normal" no matter which theme anyone's viewing your post with.

I see that you got that post fixed, though.  Much better!

The safest way to quote anyone (including yourself) is to use a quote box.  That will automatically keep everything "normal" no matter which theme anyone's viewing your post with.

I see that you got that post fixed, though.  Much better!

I wasn't trying to do a quote just copy & edit, but I'll keep that in mind.