Mark Gatiss News

Convict13

Haha, sweet - I just played the video here, and my pet rabbit (the black & white one) came hopping out of the kitchen to see what's going on, she seems to like his voice :giggle::tulip: ...

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Yeah! hurra1.gif

My fingers are all cramped for keeping them crossed for a month.

I just wish I could see the play.

Me too.  I was disappointed it was never broadcast for NTL.

They showed it last year here too (in the cinema), shortly after the Hamlet thing. It's with Tom Hiddleston also in it, right? :D

They showed it last year here too (in the cinema), shortly after the Hamlet thing. It's with Tom Hiddleston also in it, right? :D

Correct! Was it good?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Tapatalk

Erm, I wasn't there.... :embarrassed: I considered to go, but I don't remember why I didn't eventually do it...was around christmas time, probably busy with other stuff, no money or something like that....

I wish you lots of fun - you can tell us then how it was, ok? :gatiss::wave:

Ha - as if someone here reads the threads who makes the cinematic programm: just read that it will be as an encore here again, too, on June 2nd. :thumbsup:

Guess this time I will make it, dates already in my calendar. :popcorn: :bouncy::applause:

• Like 2

I recently posted that Andrew Scott (in the Andrew-News) is in 'Victor Frankenstein' - now I see: so is Mark Gatiss AND Louise Brealey....!!!!!!!!!!!! :o At least it say the cast list I just googled. :boing: *fangirl modus on*

I really can't wait to see it (starts here in theatres in early May) - it seems to star Harry Potter with half the cast of Sherlock, haha.... :molly::moriarty::gatiss::applause:

• Like 2

i really wanted to see Victor Frankenstein, but no one else wanted to go and then I forgot about it ... :(

Sad for you Arcadia. It is a good movie and I think out on DVD and possibly streaming services.

Sad for you Arcadia. It is a good movie and I think out on DVD and possibly streaming services.

I haven't seen it either.

I haven't seen it either.

So I'll be sad for both of you.  It's worth finding to see at least once.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I wrote about the Victor Frankenstein Film in Andrew Scott's thread already - maybe J.P. or anyone else who has seen the film joins the 'where's Mark Gatiss in the film?' - game... :giggle:

I just saw a recent pic of him, where he's blonde? So maybe it was him who I thought, without a wig...I only mostly recognize him when he has (dark) 'Mycroft hair' :lol:, and the camera is still. But I was almost sure it was his nose. :D (The part where I think he was in the film, was the showdown and there was a lot of action, so it was tough to recognize him as they made not much close ups and lots of fast camera moves.)