SHERLOCKED: Official "Sherlock" Convention

Carol the Dabbler

Well this will be nice for Graves because he's generally not even on the panel discussions, so nice to be included int the fandom to-dos.

• Like 1

Are you attending, sherlockandjohn?

Indeed, I am :smile: You too?

Don't think so. It's a little too far. 

I'm just expecting a detailed report  :P

With pictures. :P

I second that.

I'll be happy to :)

Am excited that Rupert Graves will be there! Lestrade is my favourite of the regulars, not counting the two main characters.

More guests confirmed at the convention.

One might wonder about some of these invites, as they only appear in one episode each... one of them only as dead.

Will be cool to see fellow countryman Lars Mikkelsen, though.

Maybe they have something up their sleeve .....

CAM technically shows up in 2 as a physicality. It's just really brief at the end if TEH.

This is perfectly normal for fan conventions, inviting actors who played a small or brief role.  I've heard that they sometimes have the most interesting stories to tell.  And we know who all of these people are, or rather what roles they played.  It's not like anyone was "Man Number 2."

Also, Louise Richards (the Pink Lady) did have at least one (flashback) scene as a pre-corpse, though no lines.  If I were going, I'd like to ask her what it was like, lying there during the filming -- and did they acknowledge her as a live human between takes?

• Like 2

More exciting news for Sherlocked fans . . . . . .

The first talks and professional photo shoots for Sherlocked will be going on sale at 7pm on Wednesday 18th March! smile emoticon

Included amongst them will be talk tickets and photo session tickets for Benedict Cumberbatch and Andrew Scott.

There will be others too, and you never know, there may even be some more guests by then!!!!

Stay tuned and everyone have a nice weekend! smile emoticon

The Sherlocked Team smile emoticon

Five more guests have been announced:

Lara Pulver (Irene Adler)

Louise Brealey (Molly Hooper)

Clive Mantle (Dr. Bob Frankland from "Hounds")

Elizabeth Coyle (the weeping Miss Sutherland from "Empty Hearse")

and

Danny Hargreaves (Special Effects)

• Like 1

Still no US dates.   :blowmytop:

Is anyone in the US planning to go if/when they announce?  Will it depend where it is located?

Still no US dates.   :blowmytop:

Is anyone in the US planning to go if/when they announce?  Will it depend where it is located?

I would love to go.  The thing that would prevent me would be my budget.  I'm willing to travel to anywhere in the US for it.

• Like 1

For me, it depends on a lot of things:  Date, location, price -- and guests, though in order to get a good price on airfare and hotel, I might need to decide before those are even announced.

It sure would be fun, though, especially if a bunch of you other North American forum members showed up too!

• Like 1

I know, right?! Will be unforgettable, I'm sure. :)

So excited that Louise Brealey and Lara Pulver will be there!

• Like 2

Last I heard, Martin Freeman was in New Mexico filming Fun House with Tina Fey.  So he's on the wrong continent.  And I vaguely recall that Amanda Abbington was also scheduled to be filming something about now, albeit closer to home.

Wonder if she's starting filming for S4 of Mr. Selfridge as S3 is in the middle of airing right now.