You know your "Sherlock" obsession is bad when...

I would still like to know if it's even possible to personalize a ring tone the way that Irene did to Sherlock's phone.  

I'm not sure about a text alert for a particular person, but I know it is possible to have a particular ring tone for a person for an incoming call and to change the text alert to a different tone.

I would still like to know if it's even possible to personalize a ring tone the way that Irene did to Sherlock's phone.

I wish benedict could do that for me!! Such a sexy voice.. My god. That OR sign my hip(to make a tattoo out of it, obviouly).

And by the way, my iPhone can do that. So I suppose there must be more kinds of phones out there like mine.

• Like 2

Dictionary.com's word of the day is Defenestrate...look it up and you'll know why I put it here.

Looked it up and love it.  :)

• Like 1

When you read these again on your twitter feed and catch yourself laughing mildly like Sherlock does towards the end of TEH.

• Like 1

That second one ... ouch!

When you are in the middle of writing one new fan fic (drat that distracting paying work, anyway!) and you are seized with an uncontrollable desire to start another, just so you have an excuse to write in Mycroft's voice.

• Like 4

When you are in the middle of writing one new fan fic (drat that distracting paying work, anyway!) and you are seized with an uncontrollable desire to start another, just so you have an excuse to write in Mycroft's voice.

Yes, I hear you.  I am right in the middle of writing a book and feel the need to just throw out some one-shots.

• Like 1

When you accidentally type 2916 instead of 2016 and recall the various memes that joke about when the next series of Sherlock will air.

• Like 3

When you see this pic

post-1617-0-22229400-1431041705_thumb.jpg

And do a double take because you think it's Sherlock before realizing that it's the wrong FB page.  The guy is Luke Smallbone of the group for King & Country which won 2 Grammy's this year among other highlights that have happened since then.  And Luke's hair is longer and curlier than Sherlock's.

• Like 1

I live in hope of the right ... er ... hair.

• Like 1

Yeah. Like that.

Have you seen the one where they play this scene backwards? Yowza.

• Like 1

Yeah. Like that.

Have you seen the one where they play this scene backwards? Yowza.

No!  Off to google...

Here it is...

I agree with all statement in that video :wub::)

• Like 3

That kiss... ugh.  It's the torturous Sherlock equivalent of the Mulder-Scully kiss that also never really happened...

xfiles-triangle-scully-mulder-kiss.gif?w

Although, at least Sherlock can apparently afford a lighting budget, unlike X-Files.

• Like 4

Arcadia, I keep watching that sherlolly smut you posted above.  I hope you're happy.

• Like 2

Arcadia, I keep watching that sherlolly smut you posted above.  I hope you're happy.

:applause: My work here is done!!! :cowdance:

• Like 3

Not really a shipper, but that gif is kind of hypnotizing. :lol:  

I do think they complement and great for each other.

• Like 1

Never ship them Van Buren. Only heartache awaits. It just snuck up on me one day. Lol

• Like 2

Never ship them Van Buren. Only heartache awaits. It just snuck up on me one day. Lol

Thanks for the heads up!

I try not to make that mistake.  :)

Thanks for the heads up!

I try not to make that mistake.  :)

I ship them.  I ship them hard.  I just don't ship them the way shipping is traditionally done.  I tend to be more conservative in that area.

• Like 1