Let's Play Deductions!

.... A hook for wall-mounted phone? Nope, that cannot be allowed to bend. Would it attract Sherlock enough to make him 'borrow' one from the Buckingham palace?

I don't think it would be easy to 'borrow' this from Buckingham palace. :p

But I can tell you one thing, based on what we have seen, Sherlock should be good at using this thing. And this thing has been mentioned in the series before. (That is two things!) Feeling generous because I had proper dinner, someone packed me a very sumptuous home-cooked dish unexpectedly, how nice)

Mycroft hangs his umbrella on it?

:axe:

Test tube holder?

Not some sort of hook. Based from the curve on both sides, it was made to clasp on something. Relatively scratch-resistant so whatever it was made to hold for might have less than smooth surface with enough traction to keep it from sliding off by its own. Not primarily made to function by its 'legs' pointing up. Bendable. Made to save space. Common household item. Has been mentioned in the series but not necessarily shown to us the audience.

• Like 1

I keep coming back to cell phone stand, but that's what I call hi tech, so maybe not?

Uh ... geez. What's been mentioned in the series that Sherlock's good at using but isn't high tech? Pipe, sword, gun, dust, envelopes, clues, magnifying glass, shoes, credit card, money, coat, pipette, microscope, toaster, refrigerator, car, drugs, people, maps, reference books, magazines, pill bottles, fingers, London A to Z, brain, bartitsu, knife/letter opener, puppy dog eyes, clothing, shelves...

Shelf holders? Or did I already guess that? No time to check, gotta run....

• Like 1

Not opium pipe holder.

Not some sort of hook. Based from the curve on both sides, it was made to clasp on something. Relatively scratch-resistant so whatever it was made to hold for might have less than smooth surface with enough traction to keep it from sliding off by its own.

Yep.

Not primarily made to function by its 'legs' pointing up.

It could, but works best installed on the wall with 'legs' pointing side ways.

Bendable.

No, not bendable. Just enough flexibility to allow thing to enter for grasping.

Made to save space. Common household item.

Quite common item that you may see everyday or own.

Not sure it's categorized as 'household' item.

Has been mentioned in the series but not necessarily shown to us the audience.

Yep.

I keep coming back to cell phone stand, but that's what I call hi tech, so maybe not?

No.

Uh ... geez. What's been mentioned in the series that Sherlock's good at using but isn't high tech?

No, not mentioned that Sherlock is good at using in the series.

But based on what we have seen, Sherlock should be good at using this. Mean he uses something else, but the skill for that should be similar that he wouldn't have problem handling this.

Pipe, sword, gun, dust, envelopes, clues, magnifying glass, shoes, credit card, money, coat, pipette, microscope, toaster, refrigerator, car, drugs, people, maps, reference books, magazines, pill bottles, fingers, London A to Z, brain, bartitsu, knife/letter opener, puppy dog eyes, clothing, shelves...

Good god! You are guessing everything XD! Yet..not those. :p

Brain and puppy dog eyes! :lol5: I would hate to see them clipped on that thing.

Shelf holders? Or did I already guess that? No time to check, gotta run....

Nope.

Not really a hook, it's meant to hold something specific.

Found in particular room..hmm..not really, even though I had seen before, it's not normally found in bedroom or bathroom. Maybe not kitchen.

Uh ... geez. What's been mentioned in the series that Sherlock's good at using but isn't high tech?

No, not mentioned that Sherlock is good at using in the series.

But based on what we have seen, Sherlock should be good at using this. Mean he uses something else, but the skill for that should be similar that he wouldn't have problem handling this.

Yeah, that's what I meant. :wacko: I think.

Pogo stick?

I had to google Pogo stick, but no. Hahahaha... can't imagine Sherlock with Belstaff coat playing that...wait, I can. :p

I know I can... :p

Too sleepy to think .........

Instrument holder such as could be used for a violin or guitar?

• Like 1

You know what..couple of hours ago I was thinking guitar, bass or cello would be excellent guesses based on the clues.

But sorry, those are not the answer. Great one though.

Let's further deduce.

I'm going to take some random guesses because I'm on the shore of Lake Superior with wet hair the night before a 3-day homeschool conference and might not be on a whole lot.

Knife holder, cooking utensil holder, weird door stopper/holder, window holder to help keep it open, book holder, music holder, bow holder, cup holder, hot pad holder, bike rack, tie holder.

*Sitting here failing to make the connection between a bicycle and Sherlock.*

Oh. Wait. The motorcycle? Hey, I said car, I should get something for that!

This is Clug.

Come across this when I was reading something else. All pictures are internet's.

30wvvb8.jpg

25rnnh1.jpg

35cj2nn.jpg

Yours, Camper.

*Sitting here failing to make the connection between a bicycle and Sherlock.*

Oh. Wait. The motorcycle? Hey, I said car, I should get something for that!

Yess.. Sherlock rides motorcycle like a boss. And bicycle is in the story before. HLV, it's mentioned that John rides bicycle to work, in the scene with Bill Wiggins.

He says,"...and I further deduce..." which was my attempt of hidden clue on my last post before Camper's . :)

I thought that might be a clue, but as I said ... too sleepy. That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.

I have to admit I'm not quite sure how laying your bike up against a walll like that saves space.

Well if you want to Arcadia you can post the next one as I'll be mostly offline until sometime Saturday evening my time.

Congrats, Camper! I was a long way from bicycles!

I think Shadow has one she'd like to torment us with ... Shadow?

• Like 1

I'm game with that. Whoever is wants to take my turn can.

A Bike rack, new knowledge :D

Thanks, Arcadia & CAMPer.  :hugz:  Here it is:

mvm4h0.jpg

What is this thing?