Speedy's Cafe - General Chat about anything you like!

That was ... weird. I should apparently marry Pharell's hat and I don't even know the guy :wacko:.

You should marry Pharrell’s hat. Pharrell has exemplified what marriage is all about by committing so hard to wearing that hat. That hat has learned the value of commitment and it is ready to commit to you for a lifelong bond of loyalty only a big, weird hat can give. Bonus: You get to hang with Pharrell all the time.

Well I guess it's a nice hat :smile:. Probably best I'm already married, though, if a hat is what I should settle for otherwise :lol:. Then again, maybe I'm just too demanding ... the first question was, "What are you looking for in a partner?", Trust/Kindness/Sense of Humor/Teamwork/Intelligence/Compatibility and I was already, "What do you mean, pick one?" :wacko:

• Like 2

I'm not gonna lie - the best thing that happened to me all week just occurred when I took a buzzfeed quiz called "Who should you marry?" and got this result:

You should marry Benedict Cumberbatch. Go to him. You belong together. You’re not destined for any ordinary marriage. You were meant for something special, something Cumberbatchian. Can you imagine if you hyphenated your last names???

I knew I wasn't deluded! ;-)

Please do feel free to invite us all to the wedding :P

• Like 1

Sheesh, I didn't even get a semi- or demi-human, let alone the perfect man ... I also got Pharrell's hat! This may actually explain much about my life....... :wacko:

• Like 1

Now I took the quiz of where I'll be in five years... "Married to your one true love."

Really hope it's not a robot!

• Like 2

I'm sensing some (to borrow Moira's expression from Spock's World) protein chauvinism here ;). A robot doesn't snore, at least. And it still beats out a hat (sorry, Pharrel's hat, I'm sure you are perfect as far as hats go :lol:).

• Like 1

Rub it in, Let's_have_dinner, rub it in! :D

• Like 1

It looks like Pharrel's hat will have three wives. I got it too :D

It's a hat trick!
  • Like 3

Actually, that's a pretty cool hat, assuming they're talking about Pharrell Williams.  (I had to look him up.)

• Like 1

I have to stop taking these tests... This one suggests that I should date Sherlock. Great! Date Sherlock and marry a robot within the next five years. Of course, Sherlock and the robot could be the same :)

• Like 4

Oh cool -- that quiz says I get Khan!

You’d best ask Scottie to beam you up! You’ve been paired with the bossiest of all Benedict Cumberbatch characters: Khan from Star Trek Into Darkness. What have you done to deserve this? You are a sassy, demanding (in a good way) and powerful individual and you need someone who can keep up with your face-paced lifestyle. Khan is perfect for that. Khan is very passionate, bossy, and the perfect bad boy. Don’t be jealous when he is seen advantageously flirting with other women at the bar, don’t worry he’ll always come back to his family. (oh, wait…).

• Like 1

Hmmmm .... Little Charles. Haven't seen the movie so don't know whether to be sad or happy!

I got little Charles on my second attempt at the quiz (because I could not understand why I should date Sherlock :) ) but haven't seen the movie either. Think I'm going to have to now. Besides, BC is amazing in everything he does. Most recently I've watched 'The Fifth Estate', which I can warmly recommend. Cumberbatch really owns the characters he plays.

My problem with August Osage County is Meryl Streep. I don't know why, I simply cannot stand her. And it looks like a real downer of a movie, with a lot of people screaming at each other, which I also dislike. Have to fast forward thru everything but the Little Charles bits, I guess. Which, of course, will be too few and too far between..... I did see the piano bit. Um. Yeah. I could go for that...

"Fifth Estate" is next on my Netflix queue, first I have to make time to watch "Much Ado About Nothing...." :) Oh, and a little thing called "Sherlock"...

I got little Charles too! But according to the which BC character are you (sorry don't know how to add links on my phone) I AM Sherlock! Wasn't expecting that!

That actually makes perfect sense! Who else would Sherlock think worthy of his attention but himself! :D

Is this the quiz you're referring to? http://www.radiotimes.com/news/2014-03-24/which-benedict-cumberbatch-are-you

I'm Smaug, yay!

I'm gonna take that test. My bet is that I'm C. Tjetiens, but then again, I don't know all of the characters - who are Ford and Watts?

I am very sure I'm not like Sherlock, Khan or Smaug. :D